blob: c14dc33386e867877bb5751b7f09920f44b0a48a (plain
- sometimes rage/terminology application does not start by clicking
icon on shelf. fix it by adding following line in /etc/ld.so.conf.d/e-apps.conf
and then run `sudo ldconfig`
this generally happens if you install applications from source.
- use paper theme - it looks super awesome with raster's dark theme.
- reduce the size of shelf to 24 pixels. looks more decent.
- to configure the environment variable which window manager might need to hv -> create files in /etc/profile.d/proxy.sh and include lines like below
- To disable tooltips on shelf icons, right click on one of icon -> Ibar -> settings -> unclick 'show icon label'
- use slim as login manager
sudo pacman -S slim
change default user -
enable auto login
and disable gdm