You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Clouseau is a UI inspection tool aimed to debug EFL applications.
efl (1.20 +)
1. mkdir build
2. cd build
3. cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/your_install_path ..
5. (sudo) make install
How to use it?
1. Run efl_debugd on the machine where the program to debug has to run
2. Run your program
3. Run clouseau_client -l / -r [port]
4. Choose the extension you want to use
5. Choose your application
clouseau_client can run in three modes:
- locally: it connects to the local daemon (efl_debugd)
- remotely: you have to establish a connection (SSH...) and to supply the port to use to Clouseau
- offline: this is for the case you want to visualize a snapshot saved earlier