Use standard icons based on icon theme to remove dependency on Faenza icons. Removed the old directory code that would provide a preview of the images in the directory. This code hasn't worked in a while and frankly is just unneccasry and would slow down the app. Remove images and theme that was shipped with Ephoto. It is no longer needed. Change style on some widgets to better match dark theme. Prepare Ephoto to be released soon.
* added Vincent recommended warnings (ie: -Wshadow) and also -Wextra;
* uses ac_attribute.m4 to define __UNUSED__;
* uses -Wl,--as-needed
* uses -fvisibility=hidden by default, if supported
* uses -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections + -Wl,--gc-sections
* added gettext (not tested yet, but should work)
* added quicklaunch support (not tested yet, but should work)
* make it pass make distcheck
with the optimization flags, on my 32bits machine ephoto is amazingly
44Kb binary! Of course it loads super-fast even without quicklaunch,
amazing what we can do with 44kb binary + 188kb theme (mostly about
images I'm shipping in 128x128 + 256x256 + 512x512 and other images
that should be in elementary's theme).
SVN revision: 53293