Have been on phab > 1 1/4 yr and active since last March, with patches.
Hopefully this isn't too rude or presumptive.
Would be nice tho!?
Test Plan: Run EFL and E (git) on OpenBSD :-)
Reviewers: raster, cedric, zmike!
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D4753
Since icon/video will be drawn into livethumb's image canvas,
icon/video would be deleted on livethumb's deletion.
Therefore, don't register icon/video as comp object's del list.(duplicated deletion)
"frame_decode" callback shouldn't be invoked multiple time.
i have revised the access module and attached. you can find the
in the patch.
- mouse double tap and move gesture for each direction
- two finger flicking for each direction
- two finger panning
SVN revision: 75945
when copying symlinks, it creates a symlink to the
destination but with the name of the pointed file/folder.
It causes problems, ex: we can't copy two symlinks
pointing to the same file, because they will have the
Also when copying, if it's a link, we fill the destination
in the struct task, then, after we check overwrite with
Here is a patch which corrects this.
Patch by Maxime Villard (rustyBSD), modified a bit by me (add 2 free() + formatting)
SVN revision: 74264
have done here beyond just "copy the code" is:
1. fix up some code that was useless (didnt need to be done).
2. reformat all the code to be closer to efl/e style guidelines
3. add flags to the gadget popup menu to change keyboard
4. fix lots of warnings
5. fix some correctness in c - () vs (void)
6. added q66 to AUTHORS
7. made it use _() intl macro, not D_() (needed)
8. put xkbswitch module stuff in theme (need some prettying/work)
9. added some XXX: comments on things to do
right now xkbswithc is actually very powerful (thanks q66) but its not
that user-friendly. it lets you add a short-list of "keyboard layouts"
you nee/duse. the gagdet lets you quick-switch between them. this
actually works. it has nice little flaggy things to try help you out.
what we probably need to do is:
1. fix a buffer overflow waiting to happen in the kbdswitch changing.
2. add a wizard page asking for kbd layout
3. double-check that "last used kbdlayout" is actually turned on
4. move xkbd config to core e config (not separate in module)
5. pretty up the gagdet (add a shadow around the flag, some
placeholder if no flag is selected etc.)
6. go over the xkb parser - it looks fragile from a read
SVN revision: 70531
Subject: [E-devel] [Patch] E17/comp: add _NET_WM_CM_Sn checking code
I've added checking code to detect another compositor that is already
And I've also removed unnecessory set/unset code for _NET_WM_CM_S#.
SVN revision: 66657
Subject: [E-devel] [Patch] e_config config save patch
I found a problem in e_config. There is no code to check file size when the e makes the
configuration backup files. Even if the file size is 0, the e copies it to backup file.
So, I added code to check the size of the file. Please check the attached patch file.
SVN revision: 64684
I have added what I call "fuzzy mode", which (in udev mode only) averages the past 10 polling times to give a somewhat more readable measurement.
bugs: none that I know of?
todo: make fuzzy mode average the previous 10 times without resetting except on state change, fix "fuzzy mode" checkbox to only enable when udev is selected
SVN revision: 48973