|author||Kai Huuhko <email@example.com>||2013-09-22 11:44:13 +0300|
|committer||Kai Huuhko <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-09-22 11:44:13 +0300|
|parent||Elementary: Add new thumb functions (diff)|
Separate TODO from README.
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 48 deletions
@@ -1,5 +1,7 @@
EFL is a collection of libraries for handling many common tasks a
developer man have such as data structures, communication, rendering,
@@ -11,53 +13,6 @@ INSTALL
For installation instruction see the INSTALL file.
-* Evas: smart object doesn't work
-* EdjeEdit: PartState API does not work
-* Docs: GenlistWidget is documented instead of Genlist
- (all the scrollable are affected)
- - One solution to this is to use inherited-members option in autodoc.
- Is there a way to have only the immediate parents this way?
- - Another is having an abstraction layer with all functions defined and
- documented in Genlist and then calling the parent class functions.
- This defeats the purpose of having it in many classes.
- Perhaps there is some clever way to use getattr and __doc__ = ...?
-* edje: complete the unit tests
-* elm.Web need a test
-* elm.PhotoCam need a test
-* include python-ethumb
-* Review the internal functions and name them consistently
-* Add more documentation for the use of callbacks
-* Document our use of exceptions
-* update links and text on:
-* Split base object defines from includes/efl.evas.pxd so that everything
- defined there doesn't get included to the C code that cimports it.
- This may have been fixed in latest versions of Cython.
-* Add more scrollables once the documentation issue (and others) is solved.
-* Review the new elm list type object item system.
-* Check for documentation changes.
-* Elm Drag-n-Drop
-* Unit tests for elm, things like top_widget and getting child objects
- can be done easily.
-* Images missing in the documentation:
- - datetime
- - video
- - web
- - window ?
CHANGES FROM 1.7 to 1.8