2 files changed, 3 insertions, 30 deletions
@@ -105,7 +105,6 @@ Release process instructions
* Update the ChangeLog file:
setup.py build_doc -b changes ...and manually merge from the html file
* Git push and wait jenkins to generate the tarballs and the documentation
-* HACK: Use cython 23.5 to generate the source and the tarball on your pc !! see T5589
* Test the generated tarballs
* scp tarballs & md5sums to:
@@ -136,31 +135,5 @@ Release process instructions
more info at:
-* Internal utility functions used in the bindings must start with an
- underscore and must have the shortest name as possible.
- This needs further discussion/expansion.
- When we define a function with cdef it is not exposed to Python API.
- This should be explicit enough to not need the underscore prefix, which
- at best looks ugly, and at worst just plain confusing.
- A function name should summarize its functionality in one clear text,
- short sentence. We have both too long and too short names. And I admit to
- being guilty of adding many of both.
- Let's build up a short review so we can see where we stand with this and
- make necessary corrections.
- / kuuko
- The underscore usage is a coding standard in all the EFL, we should try
- to follow the efl style also here (where is possible and make sense)
- / davemds
diff --git a/efl/__init__.py b/efl/__init__.py
index 9c594b1..6d93b1d 100644
@@ -20,5 +20,5 @@
# pre-release: "1.13.0-beta1" ( 1, 13, 0 )
# release: "1.13.0" ( 1, 13, 0 )
-__version__ = "1.21.0"
-__version_info__ = ( 1, 21, 0 )
+__version__ = "1.21.99"
+__version_info__ = ( 1, 21, 99 )