2011-01-29 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
2011-01-29 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Enabled mempool for object allocation
* Allow shorter pre-render handler for rect objects if they are
2011-01-30 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* It's actually a merge from my local branch upstream so this
includes many changes.
* Fixed cursor/selection handling with BiDi text.
* Fixed many BiDi issues in both textblock and text objects.
* Cleaned up textblock and font engine a lot.
* Added auto-alignment to tetxblock and text objects.
* Added mixedwrap (word wrap, and if a word is too big cut it) support
* Renamed a lot of stuff.
* Made textblock faster, mostly by saving item sizes and caching
layout items when text doesn't change.
* Added harfbuzz (ot layouting/shaping and etc) support.
* Currently you need to set the env var EVAS_USE_OT to '1' in order to
use OT support (harfbuzz) that will change soon.
* More code cleanups will be coming in the future. This shipment is
mostly to get code review started (and also make sure I don't have a
merging hell later on).
2011-01-31 ChunEon Park
* Fix lurking free bug in key grabs.
2011-02-01 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Added WBMP loader thanks to Samsung.
2011-02-01 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Started using string objects instead of strings in most of the
font engine (everywhere except draw). Haven't removed the
paramteres yet, but did mark them as UNUSED. Removing them will be
part of a future change.
* Removed run-time OT toggling support, OT is now fast, no need for that.
* Renamed all of the intl_props->text_props (because it really
* Fixed spliting/merging of text_props to be fast and good, not
hacky and complex like before.
* Added "mirrored mode" to table object.
2011-02-07 Brett Nash (email@example.com)
* Proxy Objects; Now you can set an image to have a 'source' of
another object. The proxy will display the object as well. Proxy
objects should be mostly complete.
* Proxy objects should be complete; please report and bugs to me.
* Partial support for arbitrary clipping. Final support coming soon
(with some other changes). You can set most objects as a clip on
other objects. This will use the alpha channel of the object as a
clip on the object. This is still buggy.
* CLIPPING DISABLED AND REMOVED DUE TO BEING TOO BUGGY AND INCOMPLETE *
* Software support for arbitrary maps. So you can use any size map
(not just 4 points) for maps. Once again this is a little buggy.
* ARBITRARY MAPS DISABLED AND REMOVED DUE TO BEING TOO BUGGY AND INCOMPLETE *
2011-02-02 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* GL engine gets a speculative texture cache to shadow the
normal image cache to avoid excess texture uploads when
cycling images often. Should improve performance in some
2011-02-12 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix "ridiculous scaling size" bug, where scaling images to
sizes like 1 billion pixels high or wide caused evas to try
allocate scaletables on the stack and the stack just couldn't
handle it. Now it only allocates a table for the visible
region which will always be sane, and even has insanity
checks now. At worst you'll get an unrendered image if the
values are silly and some slowness. No crashes.
2011-02-13 Brett Nash (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Fix crash when deleting proxies. This _technically_ breaks
evas engines which realloc engine data when a border is set.
Practically no engines do this. There is a comment there (and
if the engine does that border set won't work), in which case
a more complex work-around is possible.
2011-02-14 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Added a newline character mode API to textblock. This lets us set
the newline behavior to either normal (i.e only break a line, not
a paragraph) to "behave as a PS" mode. Default is the latter.
The former is the more correct approach but I guess everything else
is in e is not yet ready to use it. These API should help with the
* A lot of textblock speed improvements and reduced memory footprint.
2011-02-16 Jeonghyun Yun
* Patch from Jeonghyun Yun <email@example.com> that
improves BMP loader support to handle malformed RLE BMP's that
encode more pixels per line than the image actuall has.
2011-02-16 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Dropped Evas_Encoding and moved to use Eina_unicode_utf8 instead.
* Started showing the unicode replacement character instead of missing
2011-02-20 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix bug in font string parsing that can result in a crash if a
font element is long enough.
* Fix convert rgba8888 -> a8 bug so it wont crash.
2011-02-21 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fixed bug with memory access of old utf8 string when
comparing prev and cur state with text obj.
2011-02-22 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Fixed a bug in textblock cursor position with empty textblocks.
2011-02-22 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fixed bug smart calc array where it'd nuke the array when nested
process calls happen and leave some objects uncalculated, but
removed from the array and marked as needing a calc thus never
getting back into the array.
2011-02-27 Vincent Torri
* Fixed static linking of the bmp, wbmp and tga loaders
2011-03-07 Mike Blumenkrantz
* Fix segv when trying to set gl viewpoint with NULL ctx
2011-03-08 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix problem with different x vsync api between SGI and EXT flavor
as they have the same base name, but different prototypes
* Add evas_object_ref() and evas_object_unref() to defer
deletion of objects until all references are removed
2011-03-09 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix bug with evas_object_del() calling DEL callback BEFORE
the HIDE one.
2011-03-10 Sung W. Park
* Fix bug with yinvert handling of native surfaces.
2011-03-10 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix issue with loading alpha BMP's with "check if all pixel alpha
are 0 or not and then force alpha off if all are 0". This
means you can never have a 100% empty/transparent BMP though
in 32bpp mode.
2011-03-11 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add ICO loader to evas (also can load CUR cursor files in theory)
2011-03-14 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add "load from memory" API: evas_object_image_memfile_set() by
popular demand. Can load an image format from a memory address.
2011-03-15 Cedric BAIL
* Fix issues with clipping and map.
2011-03-18 Jiyoun Park
* Fix wrong call to free when using mempool for Evas_Object.
2011-03-19 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Caching and timestamp checker for image files made much more
pedantic and it checks not just modified timestamp but also
inode number, size, and on linux, the nanonsecond resolution
timestamp as well.
2011-03-19 Brett Nash (nash)
* Proxy: Bypass the clip on smart clipped objects. This is probably
what you want if you are using proxies, as it means clips don't cause
the object to be invisible by the proxy.
2011-03-22 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri (k-s)
* Fix build of GL and static modules.
* Fix ico loader static build.
2011-03-30 Tom Hacohen (TAsn) and Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Added vertical alignment support to textblock.
2011-04-04 Sung W. Park
* Added Evas OpenGL interface to be able to get an OpenGL API for
rendering to image objects. This is the beginning so not
totally functional yet.
2011-04-05 Cedric Bail
* Remove Evas Quartz backend.
* Remove Evas Cairo backend.
* Remove Evas Qtopia backend.
* Remove Evas Xrender backend.
2011-04-06 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix bug in GL engine with someone stealing the GLX context away
as well as scissor clips when rotated output is not 0 (90, 180, 270).
2011-04-07 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Major speed improvements.
* Textblock: Only relayout and remake paragraphs that have actually
changed. This means we are a lot faster than before, especially with
2011-04-10 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Fixed a bug in evas_object_textblock_text_markup_prepend
that caused it to use the object's cursor instead of the cursor
2011-04-11 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Feature: Text & Textblock - Add 8 explicit shadow directions for
text style effects.
2011-04-12 Myoungwoon Roy Kim (roy_kim)
* Font-engine: Added runtime italic (actually slanting) and
emboldening. - Automatically slants/emboldens a font at runtime if
italic/bold/crusiva and etc are requested but not found in the
2011-04-14 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Font-engine: Implemented higher level override API for the bidi
functions. This implements clause HL4 of the bidi algorithm.
This is very cool actually, it lets us to force-separate paragraphs
so each part will get his bidi calculated on it's own. This is very
useful for "to" field of email/sms applications where ',' is used to
separate different text entities.
2011-04-19 Brett Nash (nash)
* Filters: So filtering of various flavours. They work only on images
(use a proxy if you want it on other objects). Documentation inline.
Supports a filter object or filter under (the area where the object
is filtered). Various parameters to tweak, and potential for
additional filters (but you get to write the shader ;-)
* FILTERS DISABLED AND REMOVED DUE TO BEING TOO BUGGY AND INCOMPLETE *
2011-04-24 Thierry el Borgi
* Add PSD file format support.
2011-04-26 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Added "generic" image loader that can just execute some command
to load any given file format and read the RGBA data as stdout
from the command, or from an intermediate temporary file or
shared memory segment the executable loader provides. Evas
doesn't care about the loader beyond it providing output via
stdout to define image parameters (size, alpha channel and data
information), and evas will call a specific loader binary
based on extension name of srouce file. This allows for evas to
load image data from files where the loader may be prone to
instability, or require use of libraries that are GPL or
otherwise undesirable in terms of the result to applications
using evas. So basically, if you want a GPL loader or have a
very unstable one, write a loader binary and call it
evas_image_loader.extension e.g. evas_image_loader.pdf or
evas_image_loader.xcf or evas_image_loader.xcf.gz etc. etc.
2011-04-28 Shilpaonkar Singh
* Textblock: Add "password" tag to turn on/off password in the middle
of the textblok. Especially useful for implementing "show last char"
for password entries.
2011-05-04 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Improved table layout for homogenous mode to handle not column
or row multiple sized table better.
2011-05-04 Jiyoun Park
* OpenGL binary shader ability to cache (save and load back
later) to avoid re-compiling shaders on every time an app starts and
uses the GL engine. Faster startup time.
2011-05-04 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Do standard compliant line breaks. In order to achieve
that we now statically link against liblinebreak (available in
src/static_deps/liblinebreak). It's usage can be disabled using the
configure flag: "--disable-liblinebreak"; Disabling it will activate
the fallback line breaking methods which are not very correct, but
are possibly faster. I haven't noticed any difference between the
two speed-wise, but there probably are in some rare cases.
2011-05-06 Cedric Bail
* Don't try all image loader when user is pointing them on a directory.
2011-05-11 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix problem with Evas engine not calling pre/post swap functions
in the GL engine when using EGL/OpenGL-ES2
* Fix SVG loader 2 phase loader having differing scale down code
for first and 2nd phase. Resulted in crash when loading some SVGs
2011-05-11 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Added evas_textblock_node_format_list_get. This is very
useful for edje_entry that uses anchors in the text.
2011-05-12 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add smart instance usage count get function for ability to free
data from memory from a smart class if needed.
2011-05-12 Brian Wang
* Textblock: fix segfault with evas_textblock_cursor_content_get
2011-05-12 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add a smart "Grid" layout object that lays out objects in a regular
"virtual resolution" grid (eg 100x100) so you can lay them out
as a "scaled percentage" of the virtual resolution. virtual
resolution is defineable as is the geometry of each member.
2011-05-18 Sung W. Park
* Fix some internal stencil and depth requests for OpenGL-ES2
due to OpenGL-ES limitations.
* Fix Surface recreation for FBO in Evas GL support.
2011-05-23 Vincent Torri
* Fix compilation with libjpeg 8 on Windows.
2011-05-24 Cedric Bail
* Use Eina_File when possible.
2011-05-26 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix Evas table to handle weighting correctly for items and veto
rows or columns that have any child spanning that column not
able to expand.
* Fix Evas table to use actual fractional weights, not just
boolean expand/not expand from weight value.
2011-05-27 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add evas_event_thaw_eval() for conveneince of evaluating in state
and callbacks of the pointer after a thaw is complete.
2011-05-29 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Font-engine: Fixed a bug in glyph search causing inconsistent return
values. The found fi should always be NULL if there was no fi found.
2011-05-29 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Font-engine: Conform to the API changes in Harfbuzz 0.6.0
2011-05-29 Raoul Hecky
* Textblock: Added support for numeric escape codes. e.g "<".
2011-05-29 Vincent Torri
* Fix compilation when --disable-async-preload is passed to configure.
2011-06-01 Cedric Bail
* Add +evas_object_image_extension_can_load_get and
evas_object_image_extension_can_load_fast_get that check if a file
may be opened by Evas_Object_Image.
2011-06-07 Cedric Bail
* Use Eina_File for JPEG loader.
* Add evas_object_image_load_orientation_get and evas_object_image_load_orientation_set,
that tell if we should honor the orientation information when loading image file.
2011-06-17 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Allow evas table to re-pack the same object without error and just
update packing parameters
* Allow to get packing location of table child
2011-06-28 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Polygon: Implemented "is_inside".
2011-07-05 Hyoyoung Chang
* Fix bug where event causes event in callback on same object, but
with same event counter, so also filter out same event types.
2011-07-06 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix bug in grab counting on object hide while events are frozen
2011-07-07 Cedric Bail
* Fix infite loop when reinserting object during recalc stage.
2011-07-27 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Closing tags formats is now well-defined for complex
For example: <font=Sans font_size=23 color=#FFF> should now be
closed with </font> (or, like before, with the generic poper).
* Textblock: Add support for out-of-order tag openers/closers.
Markup sequences like <b><i></b></i> are now legal and work as
2011-07-28 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Added support for quoting format parameters.
Formats like: <font='Sans' color='#FFF'> are now legal.
* Textblock: Added font_weight and font_style formats.
These format allow overriding the font style set using:
2011-07-31 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Added font_width.
This allows overriding the font width set using:
2011-08-01 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Added lang to markup to set the lang of the text.
2011-08-09 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Added evas_textblock_cursor_range_formats_get which
returns the formats inside a range.
* Textblock: Added evas_textblock_cursor_visible_range_get which
updates the cursors to the ends of the area currently visible on
2011-08-17 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Callbacks: Added priority support to callbacks.
2011-08-23 Cedric Bail
* Fix evas_object_image_data_convert.
* Add YUV 601 input format to evas_object_image_data_convert.
2011-08-29 Cedric Bail
* Add colorspaces NV12 and MT12 (64 * 32 macro block tiled
format, see Linux videodev documentation for more information).
2011-10-17 Shilpa Singh
* Textblock: Added underline=dashed support.
- dashed is a legal value for underline
2011-10-21 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add function to request what the largest possible image (or texture)
size is from evas.
2011-10-27 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Add evas_object_freeze_events_set/get to discard the object events.
they will be useful some cases such as transition.
2011-11-02 Nicolas Aguirre
* Add gl_cocoa engine
2011-11-16 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* JPEG encode and decode in eet now uses ISLOW (not IFAST) due to
noticable quality losses in the chase for speed. It will use
IFAST for quality less than 60 when encoding
2011-11-20 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* TGA loader gets fixed alpha decode - real life tga's have
proper alpha values. also reduce false positive tga file
2011-11-24 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix repeat event inheritance from parent smart just like
pass events are inherited. This was inconsistent.
2011-12-02 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
2011-12-07 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix build if gcc too old - if immintrin.h doesn't exist,
don't enable SSE3.
2011-12-08 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock markup: Support self closing format tags, i.e <br/>.
You should use <br/> and not <br>. The latter still works but it's use
* Textblock: Added evas_textblock_text_markup_to_utf8.
This lets you convert textblock markup to plain text.
This converts formats and everything correctly.
2011-12-12 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix rounding error in map clip bounds calculation
2011-12-12 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Added evas_textblock_cursor_word_start/end.
Those functions let you jump to the start/end of the word under the
2011-12-13 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix grab count negative values if you do weird combinations of
press and release with multiple fingers or multiple mouse
2011-12-14 Cedric BAIL
* Use Eina_File when loading bmp, ico, pmaps and wbmp files.
* Fix potential race condition in wbmp loader code.
2011-12-14 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Made "br" and "tab" default tags for newline and tab.
* Textblock: Added "b" and "i" as default tags that can be overridden
by style, and added the infra to support this.
* Textblock: Added evas_textblock_text_utf8_to_markup
2011-12-16 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix clip bug that shows up in buffer engine
* Fix SSE3 routines with buggy output - disable
* Add new api to set and get default event flags.
2011-12-19 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add new canvas events called just before and after evas rendering
starts and stops.
2011-12-21 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Events: repeat events should not be affected by children.
Fixed to object passes events to the next object in the same layer
if the repeat_events is enabled.
2011-12-23 Sanghee Park
* Extend pixman support to allow other operations to use
pixman when doing software rendering. On x86 this isn't useful
but on ARMv7 with NEON pixman happens to do better with image
blending and nearest scale blending.
* Add tiled rotator for 32bit display as an option.
2011-12-26 Christopher Michael (devilhorns)
* Add functions to get/set if an object is a 'frame_object'
2011-12-27 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add feature to get number of pressed devices (help fix
2011-12-28 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add recursive name find function - evas_object_name_child_find()
2012-01-01 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Improve CPU use on nvidia drivers when vsyncing. It was
actually glXWaitGL() spinning, not glXSwapBuffers(), so this
points to a bug in the nvidia drivers where the sleep logic
in glXSwapBuffers() hasn't been transferred to glXWaitGL().
Avoid use of glXWaitGL() to avoid the nvidia bug.
2012-01-02 Cedric Bail
* Fix unitialized value when running generic loader without any
application found to open the file.
* Use Eina_File when openning XPM file.
2012-01-03 Cedric Bail
* Use Eina_File for PSD file to.
2012-01-06 Sung W. Park (sung_)
* Add EvasGL support to software backend using OSMesa. Requires OSMesa
library. Due to caveats in OSMesa, surface config stays with a
context rather than with a surface. So for now, the config of a
surface remains with the first context that it binds to. May need
to come up with a different solution in the near future.
2012-01-12 Sung W. Park (sung_)
* Add new api evas_gl_config_new/free() to ensure backward compatibility.
Previously, the user simply declared a Evas_GL_Config object but this
can cause issues if new configs are added. Now we have evas allocate it
2012-01-16 Raphael Kubo da Costa (rakuco)
* Add evas_object_smart_callback_del_full() to allow users to
unregister a specific smart event callback instead of all
callbacks matching a given type and function pointer.
2012-01-17 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add EVAS_OBJECT_POINTER_MODE_NOGRAB_NO_REPEAT_UPDOWN pointer mode
for some very specific behavior needed for accessibility.
2012-01-19 Cedric Bail
* Add double buffer support to buffer engine.
2012-01-20 Sung W. Park (sung_)
* Add Direct Rendering to Evas' window optimization for Evas_GL. This
optimization can be significant since it avoids and extra copy from
an offscreen buffer. Normally, Evas_GL will render to a render
target using an FBO. This can be enabled by giving
EVAS_GL_OPTIONS_DIRECT hint in the config options_bits. Direct
rendering is actually done if the following conditions are met -
1) All GL rendering is done in the pixel_getter callback 2) No
rotation on the image object 3) Corresponding image
object has alpha disabled.
2012-01-23 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Added evas_object_textblock_style_user_push/pop.
This is used to override the default style set for an evas object.
For example, this can be used to nicely change the font and size
in a text editor.
2012-02-23 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix rouding of update regions for image objects when scaled
(leaves trails without this).
2012-02-23 Cedric Bail
* Remove Software SDL engine.
2012-02-23 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add evas_object_ref_get() to be able to tell if others ref
2012-04-03 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri (k-s)
* Box layouts: fix handling of weights that have decimal parts,
they were being handled as "int" where "double" was expected.
2012-04-12 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix gl engine clipping bug when rendering to evas map fbo's
when gl window buffer is smaller than the fbo. used wrong
surface size in clipping logic.
2012-04-12 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Fixed compilation with liblinebreak disabled.
2012-04-14 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix color multiplier staying set when rendering map.
2012-04-22 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix shader binary saving to save with dir existing already.
2012-04-26 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
2012-04-26 Cedric Bail
* Lock less font rendering.
* Removing EVAS_FRAME_QUEUING, EVAS_SLI, METRIC_CACHE and WORD_CACHE.
2012-04-29 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Fixed a couple of bugs with range delete.
2012-04-30 Jérôme Pinot
* Add missing files in the tarballs.
2012-05-01 Cedric Bail
* Compute limited bounding box for Smart object.
* Use bounding box to reduce the number of object explored during event propagation.
2012-05-03 Iván Briano (Sachiel)
* Add CServe2 and image cache2 that makes use of it. Several changes
in the buffer and software engines to use the right cache if CServe2
is requested for the application.
2012-05-14 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix pixman rendering support if you set alpha flag AFTER
setting image size for custom image data.
2012-05-14 Sanghee Park
* Add Multisample Anti-Anliased surface format for Evas GL.
The formats are divided into High, Med, Low, None, where High represent
max number of samples. Currently, this feature is only supported in GLES2
environment with GL_IMG_multisampled_render_to_texture extension supported.
2012-05-16 Vincent Torri
* Use Esvg for svg rendering. If not found, librsvg is still used.
2012-05-18 Cedric Bail
* Remove librsvg svg loader as it is a massive source of crash in e17. If
you still want to use it, use the evas_generic_loader librsvg binary.
2012-05-18 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Update mapped objects rendering when their color is changed
2012-05-24 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix evas_object_image_memfile_set() on non-linux systems.
2012-05-29 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Text: Fixed an issue with text object sizing.
* Font: Fixed run-time italic.
2012-05-30 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Fixed to clean up when map actually changed. Now rendering updates will be
correct after evas_map acutally disabled/enabled for the smart object.
2012-05-30 Cedric Bail
* Don't wake up prepare thread if there is nothing to prepare.
2012-05-30 Daniel Zaoui
* Fix evas_free callback deletion to not sometimes abort evas freeing
in some situations, thus leaking.
2012-06-10 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix evas font handling so bitmap fonts work again like they
once did. This ifxes max height, and max ascent/descent
calculation for 0 em fonts with 0 bbox size (bitmap case), and
fixes 1 rounding error in text objects that placed ascent in the wrong
place by 1 pixel for even ascents.
2012-06-10 Cedric Bail
* Limit the updated region to fit in CPU cache for Pipe rendering.
2012-06-12 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Fixed simple line drawing on s/w backened. Unmatched loop scope caused the
destination buffer pointer march in place.
2012-06-12 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Removed empty evas_object_map_source_set/get APIs. Will Not be implemented.
2012-06-13 Mike Blumenkrantz
* Fix crash in evas_object_image_add() when called prior to setting an engine
for the given canvas.
2012-06-14 Cedric Bail
* Cache convertion from Evas_Map to RGBA_Map.
2012-06-15 Vincent Torri
* Add Textgrid object.
2012-06-15 Mike Blumenkrantz
* evas_object_smart_members_get() now returns NULL on non-smart objects
2012-04-26 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix GL engine bitmap font handling
2012-06-19 Vincent Torri
* Remove uselesss software DirectDraw 16 bits engine
2012-06-27 Sung W. Park (sung_)
* Added (w, h) <= 0 check in EvasGL surface that was never handled before.
* Handled evas_gl_make_current to return error when either surface
or context is NULL. Before, when that was the case, it just did
make_current(NULL, NULL) internally.
2012-04-28 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix font instance refcounting for textprops that hang around.
2012-06-29 Jiyoun Park
* upstream merge
* Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/origin/upstream'
2012-07-03 Christopher Michael
* Merge Tizen changes to upstream EFL.
* Support gif scaling in evas gif loader.
* Create vertex & fragment shader(s) in the gl_common engine.
* Don't call glGetTexLevelParameteriv unless it is supported.
* Support evas_cserve2 in the wayland_shm engine.
* When freeing a gl_x11 window, make sure to call eglMakeCurrent with a null surface
to inform EGL that this window is no longer valid.
2012-07-04 Cedric Bail
* Make pipeline rendering use more extensively the prepare stage.
2012-07-04 Gustavo Lima Chaves
* Add simple interfaces support to Evas smart classes
2012-07-05 ChunEon Park(Hermet)
* Fixed Map pipe region issue. It caused the incorrect object rendering order
on gl backened.
2012-07-05 Cedric Bail
* Strongly disable Evas pipe rendering.
2012-07-05 Cedric Bail
* Don't let bad map sneek at render time and ban them as early as possible.
2012-07-07 ChunEon Park(Hermet)
* Let Draw Text with viewport size instead of window size. When map is enabled then it should be rendered completely.
2012-07-11 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Fixed runtime emboldenment with bitmap fonts.
2012-07-16 Hermet (ChunEon Park)
* Fixed to do pre render for the children of mapped object.
2012-07-17 Cedric Bail
* Fix garbage left by mapped smart object when they fly away from the canvas.
* Fix map life cycle.
2012-07-18 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix evas box to not skip dealing with size hint changes
while it lays out objects. This breaks elementary badly and it should
never have done this. This broke the general logic of size
2012-07-19 Jiyoun Park(jypark)
* Fix jpeg save bug related with error handler
2012-07-22 Cedric Bail
* Don't crash when calling evas_object_smart_type_check without type.
2012-07-24 Ingvaldur Sigurjonsson
* Fix typoe in docs
2012-07-24 Hermet (ChunEon Park)
* Fixed evas_gl resource list have cleared properly when it is released
so it would be no problem when it is reinitialized in one same process.
2012-07-24 Cedric Bail
* Handle Proxy with the right context.
2012-07-24 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix long-standing bug when changing layer of a smart object,
its children dont change their layer value and pointer with it, thus
getting layer from them get you the wrong one.
2012-07-26 Cedric Bail
* Keep track of inactive proxied object change so we always update the proxy correctly.
2012-08-01 Jiyoun Park(jypark)
* Fix gif load bug. we initialize first frame buffer of gif loader
2012-08-01 Jiyoun Park(jypark)
* Fix evas pointer count problem, if press/release events occurs not pair,
it screws up the evas event process. We are not deal with release event if
there is no pressed pointer.
2012-08-01 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Provide share (Data) file for prefix finding and use
eina_prefix for modules too so we work with debian multiarch
2012-08-02 Sung W. Park (sung_)
* Fix evas_gl's internal resource surface bug. For optimzation evas_gl
was using evas' window surface to do its resource creation and it
wans't properly updated when a window is destroyed and recreated.
2012-08-07 Cedric Bail
* Properly warn when user try to link object from different canvas.
2012-08-13 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix async fd stuff to generate new pipe after a fork (pid mismatch)
2012-08-14 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Fixed range geometry when the last item is a format.
2012-08-17 Hermet (ChunEon Park)
* Let clip the mapped obj even if it is a child of the mapped obj and do
it only when clipper exists
2012-08-20 Hermet (ChunEon Park)
* Removed unnessesary lines which causes the gles resource leak and
2012-08-21 Sung W. Park (sung_)
* Fix evas_gl current_context update issue when evas_gl context is deleted.
2012-08-23 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Fixed bug with 1 char word separators at the start of the
text when going to the start of the word (e.g: "=test").
2012-08-26 Jiyoun Park(jypark)
* Jpeg loader: fix orientation didn't work if jpeg file format is JFIF.
Add code deal with JFIF file format.
2012-08-27 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Textblock: Make sure scale changes causes a complete recalc.
2012-08-29 Christopher Michael (devilhorns)
* Wayland Egl Engine: Add support for Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing and GL Direct Images.
Add support for using native image binding.
Add support for setting GL surface capabilities.
2012-08-30 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
2012-08-31 Christophe Sadoine
* Added a function: evas_map_util_quat_rotate().
2012-09-02 Vincent Torri
* Fix seg fault in the esvg loader, latest code is required, and
enable it on Windows.
2012-09-03 Igor Murzov
* Add WEBP loader module and cserve2 binary loader patch.
2012-09-03 Christopher Michael (devilhorns)
* When doing a move or geometry_get, we need to make sure that we
don't try to do these on the framespace clip object. Also, since we
need the evas to get the framespace clip object, just directly use the
framespace values from the canvas, rather than function call to get
2012-09-05 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Added EVAS_CALLBACK_IMAGE_RESIZE. Now user have a notify when image data size of the image object is changed.
2012-09-05 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix EGL/GLES bug when setting up rgba dest alpha windows where they
cease to be rendered to. use a shared context and it works.
2012-09-07 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix image alpha set bug if the image data has not been loaded
yet from disk. Fixes across software and gl engines needed.
* Fix map surface leak.
2012-09-14 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add env EVAS_GL_NO_BLACKLIST to disable blacklisting.
2012-09-17 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add evas_device API for being able to register devices, set
their names, descriptions, classes, parents, sources etc. etc.
2012-09-20 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix native surface crash when setting to null in some
2012-09-24 Sung W. Park (sung_)
* Refactored Evas GL engine code so wayland_egl and gl_x11 and other
engines can share the same code. The common codes are in gl_common/
directory and evas_engine just has to implement a few engine functions.
2012-09-26 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Add the ability via env vars to do partial swaps in the gl
engine. This requires that we also can get from gl info as to
if a swap was a copy, swap, discard and if a swap with 2 or 3
buffers. don't have that but env var will do for now for testing.
2012-09-27 Jiyoun Park (jypark)
* Add the object display mode hint. this can be used to check object
mode like compress or expand or etc
2012-10-03 Mike Blumenkrantz
* evas_object_del() now accepts NULL more peacefully
2012-10-05 Sung W. Park (sung_)
* Added Debug feature for Evas GL's GL APIs. It can be set with
EVAS_GL_API_DEBUG=1 and when it is set, all the GL calls will check
if make_current has been properly called. Also, it'll check if all
the GL calls are called within the Pixel Getter function for Direct
2012-10-09 Daniel Zaoui and Tom Hacohen
* Evas: change Evas to use Eo.
This change adds Eo support to Evas while keeping the old API intact.
For more information, go to Eo.
2012-10-10 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix font sizing issues when size scaling happens to down down
when it should round up. happens in rare sizing situations and fonts.
2012-10-11 Sohyun Kim
* Fix texture size issues when the image has nv12 format
2012-10-11 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix C code fallback line rendering path in software
2012-10-16 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Like 16bpp engine, 8bpp engine goes the way of the dodo.
2012-10-16 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Fix the vertical line drawing on gl backened.
2012-10-18 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Update move event when object freeze event is off.
2012-10-19 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Added Proxy'source visibility set APIs
2012-10-23 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix possible segfault in gl engine if image->im is null in
image size set.
2012-10-24 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Added Proxy'source events set APIs.
2012-10-25 Cedric Bail
* Make XPM loader faster.
2012-10-25 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Added Evas_Coord_Size, Evas_Coord_Precision_Size type.
2012-10-26 ChunEon Park (Hermet)
* Fixed event multi move memory leak.
2012-10-30 Sung W. Park (sung_)
* Fix clip bug while computing coordinates for Evas GL
direct rendering optimization.
2012-11-02 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix evas textblock tag parser to respect escaped spaces and
escaped single quotes. This fixes an edje text class restyling bug.