/* Part of CPP library. (memory allocation - xmalloc etc)
* Copyright (C) 1986, 87, 89, 92, 93, 94, 1995 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* Written by Per Bothner, 1994.
* Based on CCCP program by by Paul Rubin, June 1986
* Adapted to ANSI C, Richard Stallman, Jan 1987
* Copyright (C) 2003-2011 Kim Woelders
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
* Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any
* later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* In other words, you are welcome to use, share and improve this program.
* You are forbidden to forbid anyone else to use, share and improve
* what you give them. Help stamp out software-hoarding! */
# include <config.h>
char *ptr = (char *)malloc(size);
xrealloc(void *old, unsigned size)
char *ptr = (char *)realloc(old, size);
xcalloc(unsigned number, unsigned size)
char *ptr = (char *)calloc(number, size);