blob: 7008d58f6c4779776f62f584118e60f8eb1e948b (plain
* @defgroup Elm_Ctxpopup_Group Ctxpopup
* @ingroup Elementary
* @image html ctxpopup_inheritance_tree.png
* @image latex ctxpopup_inheritance_tree.eps
* @image html img/widget/ctxpopup/preview-00.png
* @image latex img/widget/ctxpopup/preview-00.eps
* @brief Context popup widget.
* A ctxpopup is a widget that, when shown, pops up a list of items.
* It automatically chooses an area inside its parent object's view
* (set via elm_ctxpopup_add() and elm_ctxpopup_hover_parent_set()) to
* optimally fit into it. In the default theme, it will also point an
* arrow to it's top left position at the time one shows it. Ctxpopup
* items have a label and/or an icon. It is intended for a small
* number of items (hence the use of list, not genlist).
* This widget inherits from the Layout one, so that all the
* functions acting on it also work for context popup objects (since 1.8).
* This widget emits the following signals, besides the ones sent from
* @ref Elm_Layout :
* - @c "dismissed" - This is called when 1. the outside of ctxpopup was clicked
* or 2. its parent area is changed or 3. the language is changed and also when
* 4. the parent object is resized due to the window rotation. Then ctxpopup is
* - @c "language,changed" - This is called when the program's language is
* - @c "focused" - When the ctxpopup has received focus. (since 1.8)
* - @c "unfocused" - When the ctxpopup has lost focus. (since 1.8)
* - @c "geometry,update" - When the ctxpopup geometry is updated. This smart event passes the ctxpopup geometry information with the given event_info argument which type is Evas_Coord_Rectangle. (since 1.18)
* Default content parts of the ctxpopup widget that you can use for are:
* @li "default" - A content of the ctxpopup
* Default content parts of the ctxpopup items that you can use for are:
* @li "icon" - An icon in the title area
* Default text parts of the ctxpopup items that you can use for are:
* @li "default" - A title label in the title area
* Supported elm_object common APIs.
* @li @ref elm_object_disabled_set
* @li @ref elm_object_disabled_get
* Supported elm_object_item common APIs.
* @li @ref elm_object_item_del
* @li @ref elm_object_item_disabled_set
* @li @ref elm_object_item_disabled_get
* @li @ref elm_object_item_part_text_set
* @li @ref elm_object_item_part_text_get
* @li @ref elm_object_item_part_content_set
* @li @ref elm_object_item_part_content_get
* @li @ref elm_object_item_signal_emit
* @li @ref elm_object_item_focus_set
* @li @ref elm_object_item_focus_get
* @ref tutorial_ctxpopup shows the usage of a good deal of the API.
* @addtogroup Elm_Ctxpopup_Group