* @defgroup Elm_Glview_Group GLView
* @ingroup Elementary
* @image html glview_inheritance_tree.png
* @image latex glview_inheritance_tree.eps
* A GLView widget allows for simple GL rendering in elementary environment.
* GLView hides all the complicated evas_gl details so that the user only
* has to deal with registering a few callback functions for rendering
* to a surface using OpenGL APIs.
* This widget emits the following signals, besides the ones sent from
* @ref GLView:
* - @c "focused" - when glview has received focus.
* - @c "unfocused" - when glview has lost focus.
* - @c "language,changed" - the program's language changed
* Below is an illustrative example of how to use GLView and and OpenGL
* to render in elementary environment.
* @ref glview_example_01_page
* @addtogroup Elm_Glview_Group