blob: 10eaf35e4eec2c2fd3402d8459b2599e04498fed (plain
* @defgroup Elm_Panes Panes
* @ingroup Elementary
* @image html panes_inheritance_tree.png
* @image latex panes_inheritance_tree.eps
* @image html img/widget/panes/preview-00.png
* @image latex img/widget/panes/preview-00.eps width=\textwidth
* @image html img/panes.png
* @image latex img/panes.eps width=\textwidth
* The panes widget adds a draggable bar between two contents. When dragged
* this bar will resize contents' size.
* Panes can be split vertically or horizontally, and contents
* size proportion can be customized (homogeneous by default).
* This widget inherits from the @ref Layout one, so that all the
* functions acting on it also work for panes objects.
* This widget emits the following signals, besides the ones sent from
* @ref Layout:
* - @c "press" - The panes has been pressed (button wasn't released yet).
* - @c "unpress" - The panes was released after being pressed.
* - @c "clicked" - The panes has been clicked>
* - @c "clicked,double" - The panes has been double clicked
* Available styles for it:
* - @c "default"
* Default content parts of the panes widget that you can use are:
* @li "left" - A leftside content of the panes
* @li "right" - A rightside content of the panes
* @li "top" - A top content of the vertical panes
* @li "bottom" - A bottom content of the vertical panes
* If panes are displayed vertically, left content will be displayed on
* Supported elm_object common APIs.
* @li @ref elm_object_part_content_set
* @li @ref elm_object_part_content_get
* @li @ref elm_object_part_content_unset
* Here is an example on its usage:
* @li @ref panes_example
* @addtogroup Elm_Panes