|author||Cedric Bail <email@example.com>||2013-11-20 13:02:37 +0900|
|committer||Cedric Bail <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-11-20 13:02:37 +0900|
|parent||Docs fix for ecore_animator_add fixed (diff)|
eina: fix a possible race condition during eina_file_close.
The lock on the main hash was taken to late (after we took the decision to remove the targeted Eina_File from the cache), this means it was possible to get an Eina_File from the cache that was going to be removed. This patch attempt to fix that potential race condition. Hopefully should fix https://phab.enlightenment.org/T461.
Diffstat (limited to 'NEWS')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -268,7 +268,8 @@ Fixes:
- Fix memory leak in eina_xattr_value_ls.
- Fix magic failure in eina_value_array_count when array has not been allocated.
- Fix issue when wchar_t is signed and eina_unicode does negative array lookups.
- - Eina: fix eina_file_map_lines() to not drop of one character in the last line.
+ - Fix eina_file_map_lines() to not drop of one character in the last line.
+ - Fix a possible race condition during eina_file_close().
- Fix PPC (big endian) image codec bug.
- Fix leak in eet_pbkdf2_sha1 with OpenSSL.