|author||Sanjeev BA <email@example.com>||2012-02-14 08:50:40 +0000|
|committer||Sanjeev BA <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-02-14 08:50:40 +0000|
|parent||Fix typos in documentation #6 (diff)|
Fix typos in documentation #7
Signed-off-by: Sanjeev BA <email@example.com> SVN revision: 67910
Diffstat (limited to 'legacy/elementary/src/lib/elm_intro.h')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/legacy/elementary/src/lib/elm_intro.h b/legacy/elementary/src/lib/elm_intro.h
index 2075d263b5..59758fe593 100644
@@ -16,7 +16,7 @@
* @section organization Organization
- * One can divide Elemementary into three main groups:
+ * One can divide Elementary into three main groups:
* @li @ref infralist - These are modules that deal with Elementary as a whole.
* @li @ref widgetslist - These are the widgets you'll compose your UI out of.
* @li @ref containerslist - These are the containers which hold the widgets.
@@ -30,5 +30,5 @@
* There is a lot that goes into making a widget set, and they don't happen out of
* nothing. It's like trying to make everyone everywhere happy, regardless of age,
* gender, race or nationality - and that is really tough. So thanks to people and
- * organisations behind this, as listed in the @ref authors page.
+ * organizations behind this, as listed in the @ref authors page.