Diffstat (limited to 'src/lib/ecore_drm2/Ecore_Drm2.h')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/src/lib/ecore_drm2/Ecore_Drm2.h b/src/lib/ecore_drm2/Ecore_Drm2.h
index 7712643114..50408be989 100644
@@ -829,16 +829,19 @@ EAPI void ecore_drm2_fb_busy_set(Ecore_Drm2_Fb *fb, Eina_Bool busy);
* Try to force a framebuffer release for an output
- * This tries to release the next, pending, or current buffer from
- * the output. If successful there will be a release callback to
- * the registered handler, and the fb will no longer be flagged busy.
+ * This tries to release the next or optionally pending, or current
+ * buffer from the output. If successful there will be a release callback
+ * to the registered handler, and the fb will no longer be flagged busy.
- * @param output The output to force release
+ * Releasing buffers committed to scanout will potentially cause flicker,
+ * so this is only done when the panic flag is set.
+ * @param output The output to force release
+ * @param panic Try to release even buffers committed to scanout
* @ingroup Ecore_Drm2_Fb_Group
* @since 1.19
-EAPI void ecore_drm2_fb_release(Ecore_Drm2_Output *o);
+EAPI void ecore_drm2_fb_release(Ecore_Drm2_Output *o, Eina_Bool panic);
* Set the user data for the output's page flip handler