|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
This one was a painful bitch. The edbus2 port was quite broken, mainly
leaking eina_stringshare and also not adding the '\0' to the strings
that are represented as bytearray (paths cannot be utf8 to avoid
Emotion plugin was also quite bogus and the video thumbnail as edje
(animated) is not working yet due bug in Edje_Edit api -- someone
needs to investigate this, seems strange.
Emotion plugin also had a bug that it was deleting the object from
inside object callback.
Now it seems to work. Please report if it does not.
SVN revision: 82675
this one was quite a huge work, but hopefully it's correct.
* removed vlc generic module, it should go into a separate package.
* gstreamer is enabled by default (see --disable-gstreamer)
* xine is disabled by default (see --enable-gstreamer)
* generic is always built statically if supported
* gstreamer and xine can't be configured as static (just lacks command line options, build system supports it)
* v4l2 is enabled by default on linux if eeze is built (see --disable-v4l2)
* emotion_test moved to src/tests/emotion and depends on EFL_ENABLE_TESTS (--with-tests), but is still installed if enabled.
TODO (need your help!):
* fix warnings with gstreamer and xine engine
* call engine shutdown functions if building as static
* remove direct usage of PACKAGE_*_DIR and use eina_prefix
* add eina_prefix checkme file as evas and others
* add support for $EFL_RUN_IN_TREE
* create separate package for emotion_generic_modules
* check docs hierarchy (doxygen is segv'in here)
SVN revision: 82501
* __UNUSED__ -> EINA_UNUSED
* Fixed doc hierarchy
SVN revision: 82126
Changes also in this commit:
* fix missing EAPI in symbols used by modules
* removed old libudev and libmount support as agreed by discomfitor/zmike
* replaced __UNUSED__ with EINA_UNUSED
* fixed docs hierarchy
SVN revision: 82100
Patch by Jérémy Zurcher <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
SVN revision: 82025
seems to be fine, pass distcheck and friends. please report.
- documentation hierarchy fixes
- replaced __UNUSED__ with EINA_UNUSED
- replaced PKG_DATA_DIR with PACKAGE_DATA_DIR"/efreet"
SVN revision: 81889
SVN revision: 81825
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [E-devel] Fwd: Review request : [Ecore XI2] Add
codes for selecting/retrieving XI2 touch events
I added codes for selecting XI2 touch events(cf. XI_TouchBegin,
XI_TouchUpdate and XI_TouchEnd)
and codes for retrieving touched finger(s) index from corresponding
SVN revision: 80218
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [E-devel] [RFC] Virtual desktop window profile
I've attached 4th patch. May the 4th be with you.
ecore patch has been merged with efl and all files are based on r80123.
Thanks & Regards,
------- Original Message -------
Sender : Daniel Juyung Seo<email@example.com>
Date : 2012-12-04 01:55 (GMT+09:00)
Title : Re: Re: [E-devel] [RFC] Virtual desktop window profile
It looks ok to me.
Sorry but can you re-generate the patch according to the recent ecore
merge to efl single tree?
Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:29 AM, Gwanglim Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear Raster and Daniel Juyung Seo,
I've attached 3rd patches and test_config according to your reviews.
These are based on r79782.
[elementary & ecore]
1. "profile,set" -> "profile,changed" - done
2. spaces after EINA_LIST_FOREACH - done
3. variable type - keep
4. author - done
5. removing deprecated marking in patch - done
6. add elm_win_available_profiles_get to test_config for the debugging
purpose - done
7. check whether a given profile is present in an available profiles.
otherwise window profile will be one of the item
in available profiles. - newly added thing to the elm_win
8. merge with EO - done. :(
Any comments would be appreciated.
SVN revision: 80214
Patch by Robert David <email@example.com>
SVN revision: 80206
don't move eio to IN-EFL right now
SVN revision: 80180
SVN revision: 79996
SVN revision: 79995
Patch by Zbigniew Kosinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
SVN revision: 79774
I had prepare some fix for evas_object_key_grab function.
In my opinion when given modifiers are equal it should return FALSE.
Please verify attached file.
Signed-Off-By: Patryk Kaczmarek<email@example.com>
SVN revision: 79563
hey hermet, dorileo != bdilly
SVN revision: 79236
Signed-Off-By: Leandro Dorileo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
SVN revision: 79196
I've tested make -j 3 install and it works nicely
I've tested expedite with software and opengl xlib,
and it works. Not tested other engines, so please
report any problems (engines or other) on the ML.
TODO: examples and tests, I'll add them later
ISSUE: Eina_Unicode size check. It indirectly depends on
eina_config.h, which is created at the end of the
configure script. So its size is always 0. I don't
know how that size is used, so I can't do a lot,
SVN revision: 78895
please check and report problems (not cosmetic ones)
someone should update the efl.spec.in file, i don't know that stuff
SVN revision: 78512
SVN revision: 77415
SVN revision: 76768
SVN revision: 76732
SVN revision: 76464
SVN revision: 76463