|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
this one was quite a huge work, but hopefully it's correct.
* removed vlc generic module, it should go into a separate package.
* gstreamer is enabled by default (see --disable-gstreamer)
* xine is disabled by default (see --enable-gstreamer)
* generic is always built statically if supported
* gstreamer and xine can't be configured as static (just lacks command line options, build system supports it)
* v4l2 is enabled by default on linux if eeze is built (see --disable-v4l2)
* emotion_test moved to src/tests/emotion and depends on EFL_ENABLE_TESTS (--with-tests), but is still installed if enabled.
TODO (need your help!):
* fix warnings with gstreamer and xine engine
* call engine shutdown functions if building as static
* remove direct usage of PACKAGE_*_DIR and use eina_prefix
* add eina_prefix checkme file as evas and others
* add support for $EFL_RUN_IN_TREE
* create separate package for emotion_generic_modules
* check docs hierarchy (doxygen is segv'in here)
SVN revision: 82501
Carefully compared 'svn export' and 'make dist' results and couple of
files were missing.
* Makefile.am: removed all .pc from EXTRA_DIST, we shouldn't
distribute them here as they will contain ./configure data such as
* src/Makefile.am: moved all if-endif to files, otherwise EXTRA_DIST
won't work properly. We must EXTRA_DIST outside of the if-endif
* static_libs/liblinebreak: removed couple of unused files.
SVN revision: 82241
doc though head.html should be improved :)
SVN revision: 76843