|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
this one was quite a huge work, but hopefully it's correct.
* removed vlc generic module, it should go into a separate package.
* gstreamer is enabled by default (see --disable-gstreamer)
* xine is disabled by default (see --enable-gstreamer)
* generic is always built statically if supported
* gstreamer and xine can't be configured as static (just lacks command line options, build system supports it)
* v4l2 is enabled by default on linux if eeze is built (see --disable-v4l2)
* emotion_test moved to src/tests/emotion and depends on EFL_ENABLE_TESTS (--with-tests), but is still installed if enabled.
TODO (need your help!):
* fix warnings with gstreamer and xine engine
* call engine shutdown functions if building as static
* remove direct usage of PACKAGE_*_DIR and use eina_prefix
* add eina_prefix checkme file as evas and others
* add support for $EFL_RUN_IN_TREE
* create separate package for emotion_generic_modules
* check docs hierarchy (doxygen is segv'in here)
SVN revision: 82501
Subject: [E-devel] Emotion buffer size patch
Hi, here is a patch for emotion, it add a new function to retrive the
status of the buffer while playing online stream.
It is implemented only for the gstreamer backend, the xine one
do not play at all here. What about the generic one?
(xine does play - i implameneted this with the xine module, and
generic is given a func that always returns 1.0 for now).
SVN revision: 68684
to get them back, use EINA_LOG_LEVELS for each module or the catch-all:
ah, that was making me sick while playing enjoy... :-D
SVN revision: 53170
tried making gst do it - should kind of work. i think gst is broken tho.
SVN revision: 52800
TODO: Add configure option to build module statically.
SVN revision: 44781
SVN revision: 36531
SVN revision: 35918
SVN revision: 35916
SVN revision: 34539