|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
we don't need this mess anymore :-P
SVN revision: 82836
it's another library, do not mix stuff as it used to be.
SVN revision: 82835
Instead of -I$(top_srcdir)... -I$(top_builddir)... and then do it for
the .la, use the EFL_ macros to generate the contents to be used in
There is a nasty bit that libtool will parse Makefile*.am and will not
get _DEPENDENCIES from _LIBADD and _LDADD if these are in
@REPLACEMENT@. To solve this we must explicitly set _DEPENDENCIES. The
contents of this is almost the same as _LIBADD or _LDADD with the
"_INTERNAL_" replacement name.
I hope the code will be result will be shorter and consistent as there
is less places to change when we add/remove dependencies.
Statistics are quite impressive (diffstat):
37 files changed, 663 insertions(+), 1599 deletions(-)
SVN revision: 82785
This one was a painful bitch. The edbus2 port was quite broken, mainly
leaking eina_stringshare and also not adding the '\0' to the strings
that are represented as bytearray (paths cannot be utf8 to avoid
Emotion plugin was also quite bogus and the video thumbnail as edje
(animated) is not working yet due bug in Edje_Edit api -- someone
needs to investigate this, seems strange.
Emotion plugin also had a bug that it was deleting the object from
inside object callback.
Now it seems to work. Please report if it does not.
SVN revision: 82675
Changes also in this commit:
* fix missing EAPI in symbols used by modules
* removed old libudev and libmount support as agreed by discomfitor/zmike
* replaced __UNUSED__ with EINA_UNUSED
* fixed docs hierarchy
SVN revision: 82100
- remove EFL_LIBS and EFL_CFLAGS, use per-lib values that inherit
from EFL (general)
- add NAME_LDFLAGS and EFL_LDFLAGS for linker flags.
- LDADD (binaries) now use NAME_LDFLAGS instead of NAME_LIBS, as they
link to libname.la and that will pull in the libtool dependencies
SVN revision: 81915
more macros to aid common tasks, make it easier to read.
SVN revision: 81904
added couple of macros:
- EFL_LIB_START(PKG): setup variables and replacements (AC_SUBST),
prints started checks
- EFL_LIB_END(PKG): prints ended checks
- EFL_LIB_START_OPTIONAL(PKG, TEST): wraps EFL_LIB_START() with a
conditional test. defines AC_DEFINE(HAVE_PKG).
- EFL_LIB_END_OPTIONAL(PKG): wraps EFL_LIB_END() with a conditional
test, defines AM_CONDITIONAL(HAVE_PKG).
SVN revision: 81903
instead of replicating common patterns all around, let's use the
common patterns as m4 macros.
EFL_DEPEND_PKG() will use pkg-config and add the dependency.
EFL_OPTIONAL_DEPEND_PKG() will use the former, but also defines
have_XYZ and does the if statement for you.
SVN revision: 80402