|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
Many changes in this commit, but overall it should work. If not let me
* ECORE_CHECK_X_EXTENSION() will now fail if Xlib extension is not found.
* remove usage of ECORE_EVAS_CHECK_MODULE(), using the simplified
* EVAS_CHECK_ENGINE() will not declare an option anymore.
* fixed --with-x11 and --with-opengl regarding defaults.
* fixed typo in EVAS_STATIC_BUILD_SOFTWARE_X11 -> XLIB conditional
* simplified Xi2 and Xgestures support under --enable-gesture. Let me
know if these should be checked separately.
* remove every other X extension option, they are all forced by
now. If no major showstopper appears with this we may remove all
the #ifdef in the code!
If there is something broken, let me know.
Next on the list for the weekend is to finish the option checks for
SDL, Wayland-EGL, Cocoa and similar.
SVN revision: 80505
SVN revision: 80504
SVN revision: 80498
still lots to do, but some improvements:
- ecore_evas does not inherit pkg-config from modules since modules are SO
- renamed internal ecore evas define from SOFTWARE_BUFFER to BUFFER,
to make consistent.
SVN revision: 80473
After agreement in the mail list, core developers agree to remove this
engine that was not being supported for a long time.
Given that most operations Evas uses are not accelerated in DirectFB,
or at least hardware that exclusively supports DirectFB, it's better
for those people to just use Evas/Ecore software (buffer) rendering
and expose DirectFB's framebuffer as destination surface.
SVN revision: 80232
SVN revision: 80085
SVN revision: 79995
This was probably a typo.
SVN revision: 78969
SVN revision: 78968
* remove magic debug output in evas part
* always use version for pc file, it's actually safe
* fix compilation of gl-sdl
* avoid circular dependency of libevas on itself
SVN revision: 78935
* gl engines were checking for eet module, which does not
exist when we install first the efl package.
* fix pkgconfig values for static linking
* add Evas output to configure
SVN revision: 78918
I've tested make -j 3 install and it works nicely
I've tested expedite with software and opengl xlib,
and it works. Not tested other engines, so please
report any problems (engines or other) on the ML.
TODO: examples and tests, I'll add them later
ISSUE: Eina_Unicode size check. It indirectly depends on
eina_config.h, which is created at the end of the
configure script. So its size is always 0. I don't
know how that size is used, so I can't do a lot,
SVN revision: 78895