|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
* ned to replicate changes in other .pc.in files
* need to replicate changes in other E*.h installed header files
Instead of -I$(top_srcdir)... -I$(top_builddir)... and then do it for
the .la, use the EFL_ macros to generate the contents to be used in
There is a nasty bit that libtool will parse Makefile*.am and will not
get _DEPENDENCIES from _LIBADD and _LDADD if these are in
@REPLACEMENT@. To solve this we must explicitly set _DEPENDENCIES. The
contents of this is almost the same as _LIBADD or _LDADD with the
"_INTERNAL_" replacement name.
I hope the code will be result will be shorter and consistent as there
is less places to change when we add/remove dependencies.
Statistics are quite impressive (diffstat):
37 files changed, 663 insertions(+), 1599 deletions(-)
SVN revision: 82785
Carefully compared 'svn export' and 'make dist' results and couple of
files were missing.
* Makefile.am: removed all .pc from EXTRA_DIST, we shouldn't
distribute them here as they will contain ./configure data such as
* src/Makefile.am: moved all if-endif to files, otherwise EXTRA_DIST
won't work properly. We must EXTRA_DIST outside of the if-endif
* static_libs/liblinebreak: removed couple of unused files.
SVN revision: 82241
SVN revision: 82128
* __UNUSED__ -> EINA_UNUSED
* Fixed doc hierarchy
SVN revision: 82126