|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
a new shiny buildtool that currently completes in the total of ~ 4 min..
1 min. conf time
2:30 min. build time
Where autotools takes:
1:50 min. conf time
3:40 min. build time.
meson was taken because it went quite good for enlightenment, and is a traction gaining system that is also used by other mayor projects. Additionally, the DSL that is defined my meson makes the configuration of the builds a lot easier to read.
Further informations can be gathered from the README.meson
Right now, bindings & windows support are missing.
It is highly recommented to use meson 0.48 due to optimizations in meson
that reduced the time the meson call would need.
Co-authored-by: Mike Blumenkrantz <email@example.com>
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D7012
Depends on D7011
Elm_Params_Multibuttonentry *mem = NULL;
if (!mem) return NULL;
Above code meaning that return null always... it's not intended i think.
Fix this weird code.
Reviewed By: Hermet
Subscribers: cedric, jpeg
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D4436
This widget was lacking an edje_external param to notify the widget to start or
stop pulsing from edje.
@fix Now the edje_external progressbar test works as expected.
The combobox widget can now be used from edje externals.
It accepts the "guide" parameter, which is of type string.
External icons were handled with a global variable, which reason
to exist seem quite weird. It seems to me it was used to retain
some states of the actual parameters to get them later without having
access to the real parameters.
I don't really get how this would have worked with more than one
icon. When I tried to animate an external icon, with two states,
there were leaks and memory corruption... Now both are gone.
Being annoyed by different types of eina critical macros - CRI, CRIT,
CRITICAL -, I concluded to unify them to one. Discussed on IRC and
finally, CRI was chosen to meet the consistency with other macros -
ERR, WRN, INF, DBG - in terms of the number of characters.
If there is any missing bits, please let me know.
this one was quite a huge work, but hopefully it's correct.
* removed vlc generic module, it should go into a separate package.
* gstreamer is enabled by default (see --disable-gstreamer)
* xine is disabled by default (see --enable-gstreamer)
* generic is always built statically if supported
* gstreamer and xine can't be configured as static (just lacks command line options, build system supports it)
* v4l2 is enabled by default on linux if eeze is built (see --disable-v4l2)
* emotion_test moved to src/tests/emotion and depends on EFL_ENABLE_TESTS (--with-tests), but is still installed if enabled.
TODO (need your help!):
* fix warnings with gstreamer and xine engine
* call engine shutdown functions if building as static
* remove direct usage of PACKAGE_*_DIR and use eina_prefix
* add eina_prefix checkme file as evas and others
* add support for $EFL_RUN_IN_TREE
* create separate package for emotion_generic_modules
* check docs hierarchy (doxygen is segv'in here)
SVN revision: 82501