Implementing support for loadables modules. It makes the engines been
loaded when they are needed. It not breakes the api, so each engine
still has its own api.
The implementation basically is:
* Functions that creates Ecore_Evas, for example
ecore_evas_software_x11_new, request to load its module and then get
the module's function to create the Ecore_Evas.
* The other functions such as \(.*\)_window_get from the Ecore_Evas
its interface and then call the appropriate method.
* As there is no unified interface to communicate with the engines
(not break api problem), all interfaces were declared in
* Now the data necessary for each module is not declared in the
Ecore_Evas_Engine structure, instead of this, the struct has a void
pointer that is used by the modules.
* In this first moment engines as software_x11 and gl_x11 were put
together in the same module, but obviously exporting all the things
SVN revision: 80280