|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
SVN revision: 81283
still lots to do, but some improvements:
- ecore_evas does not inherit pkg-config from modules since modules are SO
- renamed internal ecore evas define from SOFTWARE_BUFFER to BUFFER,
to make consistent.
SVN revision: 80473
Now the engines are modules, the checking for the engine is not done
in the compile time anymore, so we're removing these checks.
SVN revision: 80389
lib.. you have to EAPI them!
SVN revision: 80283
Implementing support for loadables modules. It makes the engines been
loaded when they are needed. It not breakes the api, so each engine
still has its own api.
The implementation basically is:
* Functions that creates Ecore_Evas, for example
ecore_evas_software_x11_new, request to load its module and then get
the module's function to create the Ecore_Evas.
* The other functions such as \(.*\)_window_get from the Ecore_Evas
its interface and then call the appropriate method.
* As there is no unified interface to communicate with the engines
(not break api problem), all interfaces were declared in
* Now the data necessary for each module is not declared in the
Ecore_Evas_Engine structure, instead of this, the struct has a void
pointer that is used by the modules.
* In this first moment engines as software_x11 and gl_x11 were put
together in the same module, but obviously exporting all the things
SVN revision: 80280
After agreement in the mail list, core developers agree to remove this
engine that was not being supported for a long time.
Given that most operations Evas uses are not accelerated in DirectFB,
or at least hardware that exclusively supports DirectFB, it's better
for those people to just use Evas/Ecore software (buffer) rendering
and expose DirectFB's framebuffer as destination surface.
SVN revision: 80232
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [E-devel] [RFC] Virtual desktop window profile
I've attached 4th patch. May the 4th be with you.
ecore patch has been merged with efl and all files are based on r80123.
Thanks & Regards,
------- Original Message -------
Sender : Daniel Juyung Seo<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date : 2012-12-04 01:55 (GMT+09:00)
Title : Re: Re: [E-devel] [RFC] Virtual desktop window profile
It looks ok to me.
Sorry but can you re-generate the patch according to the recent ecore
merge to efl single tree?
Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:29 AM, Gwanglim Lee <email@example.com>
Dear Raster and Daniel Juyung Seo,
I've attached 3rd patches and test_config according to your reviews.
These are based on r79782.
[elementary & ecore]
1. "profile,set" -> "profile,changed" - done
2. spaces after EINA_LIST_FOREACH - done
3. variable type - keep
4. author - done
5. removing deprecated marking in patch - done
6. add elm_win_available_profiles_get to test_config for the debugging
purpose - done
7. check whether a given profile is present in an available profiles.
otherwise window profile will be one of the item
in available profiles. - newly added thing to the elm_win
8. merge with EO - done. :(
Any comments would be appreciated.
SVN revision: 80214
SVN revision: 79995