|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
well hunting was fun... custom webcams i just cant see being used. no
api to add them - have to hand craft a config file .. and udev/eeze
provide info on webcam devices anyway at runtime with plug/unplug etc.
... so this should be the only ay (for now) and it keesp the code
simpler and less bug-prone
now issue was some nasty skipping unref as opposed to destroy. in
chasing i simplified the code to help me narrow it down and not chase
the same logic in multiple places. shorter cleaere, simpler and minux
commit c662934be8bcbaba60d1688e77533acbea5d09b9 seems to have accidentally
renamed a few instances of _video_ to _videfl_, this hopefully changes
them all back.
Reviewers: raster, cedric
Subscribers: cedric, jpeg
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D4550
Signed-off-by: Cedric BAIL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This renames all the rest of the API to the EFL namespace except for
Eo_Event that will follow soon.
Obviously breaks both API and ABI.
Being annoyed by different types of eina critical macros - CRI, CRIT,
CRITICAL -, I concluded to unify them to one. Discussed on IRC and
finally, CRI was chosen to meet the consistency with other macros -
ERR, WRN, INF, DBG - in terms of the number of characters.
If there is any missing bits, please let me know.
Change the module infra and allow one to register using the
description structure itself, saves some work.
Replace module_open and module_close with add() and del(), that are
Move stuff to init/shutdown where it was a better fit.
Since add() now receives the first parameter being the owning
structure we can create one structure per generic player and they will
merge transparently with other modules, then we can use a simple
algorithm that considers the plugin priority. ALL DYNAMIC!
Future work could be done to load the plugin priority specified by
user from configuration file. But this is not in my plans right now.
SVN revision: 82602
Removed the engine handling out from smart object, later the module
API will change and we'll be able to simplify many things.
My plan is to allow generic players to register along as regular
SVN revision: 82597
* do not abuse emotion_private.h by using that in modules
* split emotion_module.c to allow more changes later.
SVN revision: 82592
SVN revision: 82591
* emotion_init() and emotion_shutdown() now exist, let's do our
initialization from there.
* smart_add/smart_free will call init/shutdown for legacy apps.
* use eina_prefix to determine runtime location.
* use eina_module_arch_list_get()
SVN revision: 82509
this one was quite a huge work, but hopefully it's correct.
* removed vlc generic module, it should go into a separate package.
* gstreamer is enabled by default (see --disable-gstreamer)
* xine is disabled by default (see --enable-gstreamer)
* generic is always built statically if supported
* gstreamer and xine can't be configured as static (just lacks command line options, build system supports it)
* v4l2 is enabled by default on linux if eeze is built (see --disable-v4l2)
* emotion_test moved to src/tests/emotion and depends on EFL_ENABLE_TESTS (--with-tests), but is still installed if enabled.
TODO (need your help!):
* fix warnings with gstreamer and xine engine
* call engine shutdown functions if building as static
* remove direct usage of PACKAGE_*_DIR and use eina_prefix
* add eina_prefix checkme file as evas and others
* add support for $EFL_RUN_IN_TREE
* create separate package for emotion_generic_modules
* check docs hierarchy (doxygen is segv'in here)
SVN revision: 82501