|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
The selected op func was not performing the correct operation,
thus producing rendering artifacts. These functions should not
be used anywhere except in case of masking... which was not an
available option earlier.
It was doing (wrong):
dst = interp(mask, src, dst)
Instead of (correct):
dst = dst + (1 - mask) * src
This commit also disables MMX, SSE3 & NEON implementations of
pixel_mask blend operations, since they are also broken.
Idea originated from Cedric the b0rker.
This is a big fat search-and-replace commit.
This commit also introduces space changes... Sorry for the mix.
NOTE: This commit may have one side effect as there was some very
dubious code chaning the dst image's alpha flag in the
Gfx get functions. Logically this didn't make sense (at
draw time the dst alpha should already be well defined),
so it should be safe.
Evas_Common.h should be used for the public header, and rather rename
evas_common.h internal header to another name.
Evas_Common_Header.h -> Evas_Common.h
evas_common.h -> evas_common_private.h
Shouldn't have both Evas_Common.h and evas_common.h because of case
SVN revision: 79231
I've tested make -j 3 install and it works nicely
I've tested expedite with software and opengl xlib,
and it works. Not tested other engines, so please
report any problems (engines or other) on the ML.
TODO: examples and tests, I'll add them later
ISSUE: Eina_Unicode size check. It indirectly depends on
eina_config.h, which is created at the end of the
configure script. So its size is always 0. I don't
know how that size is used, so I can't do a lot,
SVN revision: 78895