|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
Idea originated from Cedric the b0rker.
This is a big fat search-and-replace commit.
This commit also introduces space changes... Sorry for the mix.
NOTE: This commit may have one side effect as there was some very
dubious code chaning the dst image's alpha flag in the
Gfx get functions. Logically this didn't make sense (at
draw time the dst alpha should already be well defined),
so it should be safe.
Evas_Common.h should be used for the public header, and rather rename
evas_common.h internal header to another name.
Evas_Common_Header.h -> Evas_Common.h
evas_common.h -> evas_common_private.h
Shouldn't have both Evas_Common.h and evas_common.h because of case
SVN revision: 81187
it was broken and mostly disabled, so now we do remove it in the hope
who does that next time, does it properly.
SVN revision: 80252
I've tested make -j 3 install and it works nicely
I've tested expedite with software and opengl xlib,
and it works. Not tested other engines, so please
report any problems (engines or other) on the ML.
TODO: examples and tests, I'll add them later
ISSUE: Eina_Unicode size check. It indirectly depends on
eina_config.h, which is created at the end of the
configure script. So its size is always 0. I don't
know how that size is used, so I can't do a lot,
SVN revision: 78895