|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
Being annoyed by different types of eina critical macros - CRI, CRIT,
CRITICAL -, I concluded to unify them to one. Discussed on IRC and
finally, CRI was chosen to meet the consistency with other macros -
ERR, WRN, INF, DBG - in terms of the number of characters.
If there is any missing bits, please let me know.
Fixes Coverity CID1039498
Signed-off-by: Chris Michael <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Evas_Common.h should be used for the public header, and rather rename
evas_common.h internal header to another name.
Evas_Common_Header.h -> Evas_Common.h
evas_common.h -> evas_common_private.h
Shouldn't have both Evas_Common.h and evas_common.h because of case
I've tested make -j 3 install and it works nicely
I've tested expedite with software and opengl xlib,
and it works. Not tested other engines, so please
report any problems (engines or other) on the ML.
TODO: examples and tests, I'll add them later
ISSUE: Eina_Unicode size check. It indirectly depends on
eina_config.h, which is created at the end of the
configure script. So its size is always 0. I don't
know how that size is used, so I can't do a lot,
SVN revision: 78895