|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
This reuses the existing mask infrastructure, but adds a color
flag to use the whole RGBA range, rather than just the Alpha
Filters are still very slow (glReadPixels and non-optimized use of
GL buffers...), but this is progress :)
This will currently optimize most of the masks when using the
This is a very special case that adds a highly optimized path
for masking in GL. It works by creating a virtual image, containing
a pointer to the original image and a new geometry.
Instead of creating a new FBO-based surface (image_map_surface),
we refer to the original image and adjust the mask geometry on
- masking a map with such a scaled image is now broken.
 Right now all masks are simple Evas Object Image, so that means
all cases of masking, except masks of masks, or masks of maps,
will be optimized with this new method.
 This virtual image mechanism is still quite hackish and may
be improved (for memory usage, refcounting, etc...)
these were static rect cutouts, so they stayed around on exit and thus
we "lost" them. this nukes them on context free and each new frame.
fixes the "leak"
NB: Fixes Coverity CID1039654
Signed-off-by: Chris Michael <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It was clipping everything to (0,0,0,0) so it was all clipped out.
SVN revision: 80427
I've tested make -j 3 install and it works nicely
I've tested expedite with software and opengl xlib,
and it works. Not tested other engines, so please
report any problems (engines or other) on the ML.
TODO: examples and tests, I'll add them later
ISSUE: Eina_Unicode size check. It indirectly depends on
eina_config.h, which is created at the end of the
configure script. So its size is always 0. I don't
know how that size is used, so I can't do a lot,
SVN revision: 78895