|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
the previous implementation/api had a number of issues:
* "file" property contained both "file" and "key" values
- also performed file loading operation
* "load_error" property which was specific to image objects
* no methods for controlling file loading/unloading
this patch attempts the following changes:
* split "file" property into "file" and "key" properties
- also remove "key" from existing "mmap" property
* remove "load_error"
* directly return error codes from operations
* add "load" and "unload" methods for directly controlling load state
* add implicit file loading if file/mmap is set during construction
* rewrite all efl.file implementations to move file loading into load() method
* rewrite all usage of efl.file api based on these changes
* add C extension functions to mimic previous behavior
Reviewers: segfaultxavi, bu5hm4n, cedric
Reviewed By: segfaultxavi
Subscribers: vitor.sousa, #reviewers, #committers
Maniphest Tasks: T7577
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D8018
these hints are not strictly size-related, so renaming them is more consistent
with their actual function
Depends on D7968
Reviewers: segfaultxavi, cedric, bu5hm4n
Subscribers: segfaultxavi, cedric, #reviewers, #committers
Maniphest Tasks: T7563
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D7977
This adds many Efl.Text.* that are useful for manipulating the
underlying TEXTBLOCK object's propeties using efl_part.
This has been implemented as part of the "user-defined" properties of
the layout part, so that the changes on the part persist across load of
Note that text styles have precedence over the TEXTBLOCK (Canvas.Text)
object's properties. if an edc provides a style, the properties it
manipulates as part of the "base:" string would not be affected by this
In general, this helps reducing the amount of styles for objects (or
modes of the same objects) that share the same setup, but are different
in some properties (e.g. ellipsis, wrap etc).
Canvas layout: add text part "expand" property
This adds "expansion modes", which are essentially the same as min/max
hints in the edje part's 'description.text' fields.
The user can then customize his widget to different modes without being
forced to create a new edje group in the theme.
Note that there is an added check in case one of the min/max text flags
are provided from the theme. In such case, all flags from this new API
will be ignored.
This fortifies misuse where the flags are set both in theme and the API.
If edje_text_get is called before any edje_text_set function call, it return
null, because rp->typedata.text->text is only set by edje_text_set function.
If there is no available text data, find it from rp(edc).
Test Plan: make check
Reviewers: zmike, id213sin, herdsman
Reviewed By: id213sin
Subscribers: Hermet, cedric, #reviewers, #committers
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D6961
this will speed up tests and make it slightly less intimidating to
add new tests
Subscribers: cedric, #committers
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D6554