|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
This improves the tests on freebsd, which doesn't have clearenv() (
though this commit was untested on such environement). clearenv was
rejected from POSIX so we better aim to stop its usage. However since
tests use setenv() this may lead to leaks, but it's better a leak than a
On Linux all tests that were passing continue to pass.
SVN revision: 82779
* tests will run locally now, not just from installed files.
* efreet_init_new(NULL) is valid, actually used by efreet_desktop_save()
SVN revision: 82428
export those symbols, they are harmless and will help tests.
SVN revision: 82239
seems to be fine, pass distcheck and friends. please report.
- documentation hierarchy fixes
- replaced __UNUSED__ with EINA_UNUSED
- replaced PKG_DATA_DIR with PACKAGE_DATA_DIR"/efreet"
SVN revision: 81889