2011-01-29 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
2011-01-29 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Enabled mempool for object allocation
* Allow shorter pre-render handler for rect objects if they are
2011-01-30 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* It's actually a merge from my local branch upstream so this
includes many changes.
* Fixed cursor/selection handling with BiDi text.
* Fixed many BiDi issues in both textblock and text objects.
* Cleaned up textblock and font engine a lot.
* Added auto-alignment to tetxblock and text objects.
* Added mixedwrap (word wrap, and if a word is too big cut it) support
* Renamed a lot of stuff.
* Made textblock faster, mostly by saving item sizes and caching
layout items when text doesn't change.
* Added harfbuzz (ot layouting/shaping and etc) support.
* Currently you need to set the env var EVAS_USE_OT to '1' in order to
use OT support (harfbuzz) that will change soon.
* More code cleanups will be coming in the future. This shipment is
mostly to get code review started (and also make sure I don't have a
merging hell later on).
2011-01-31 ChunEon Park
* Fix lurking free bug in key grabs.
2011-02-01 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Added WBMP loader thanks to Samsung.
2011-02-01 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Started using string objects instead of strings in most of the font engine (everywhere except draw). Haven't removed the paramteres yet, but did mark them as UNUSED. Removing them will be part of a future change.
* Removed run-time OT toggling support, OT is now fast, no need for that.
* Renamed all of the intl_props->text_props (because it really changed purpose
* Fixed spliting/merging of text_props to be fast and good, not hacky and complex like before.
* Added "mirrored mode" to table object.
2011-02-07 Brett Nash (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Proxy Objects; Now you can set an image to have a 'source' of
another object. The proxy will display the object as well. Proxy
objects should be mostly complete.
* Proxy objects should be complete; please report and bugs to me.
* Partial support for arbitrary clipping. Final support coming soon
(with some other changes). You can set most objects as a clip on
other objects. This will use the alpha channel of the object as a
clip on the object. This is still buggy.
* Software support for arbitrary maps. So you can use any size map
(not just 4 points) for maps. Once again this is a little buggy.
2011-02-02 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* GL engine gets a speculative texture cache to shadow the
normal image cache to avoid excess texture uploads when
cycling images often. Should improve performance in some
2011-02-12 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix "rediculous scaling size" bug, where scaling images to
sizes like 1 billion pixels high or wide caused evas to try
allocate scaletables on the stack and the stack just couldn't
handle it. Now it only allocates a table for the visible
region which will always be sane, and even has insanity
checks now. At worst you'll get an unrendered image if the
values are silly and some slowness. No crashes.
2011-02-13 Brett Nash (email@example.com)
* Fix crash when deleting proxies. This _technically_ breaks
evas engines which realloc engine data when a border is set.
Practically no engines do this. There is a comment there (and
if the engine does that border set won't work), in which case
a more complex work-around is possible.
2011-02-14 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Added a newline character mode API to textblock. This lets us set
the newline behavior to either normal (i.e only break a line, not
a paragraph) to "behave as a PS" mode. Default is the latter.
The former is the more correct approach but I guess everything else
is in e is not yet ready to use it. These API should help with the
* A lot of textblock speed improvements and reduced memory footprint.
2011-02-16 Jeonghyun Yun
* Patch from Jeonghyun Yun <firstname.lastname@example.org> that
improves BMP loader support to handle malformed RLE BMP's that
encode more pixels per line than the image actuall has.
2011-02-16 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Dropped Evas_Encoding and moved to use Eina_unicode_utf8 instead.
* Started showing the unicode replacement character instead of missing
2011-02-20 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fix bug in font string parsing that can result in a crash if a
font element is long enough.
* Fiix convert rgba8888 -> a8 bug so it wont crash.
2011-02-21 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fixed bug with memory access of old utf8 string when
comparing prev and cur state with text obj.
2011-02-22 Tom Hacohen (TAsn)
* Fixed a bug in textblock cursor position with empty textblocks.
2011-02-22 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
* Fixed bug smart calc array where it'd nuke the array when nested
process calls hapen and leave some objects uncalculated, but
removed from the array and marked as needing a calc thus never
getting back into the array.
2011-02-27 Vincent Torri
* Fixed static linking of the bmp, wbmp and tga loaders