Changes since Evas 1.7.0:
* WEBP image loader support.
* Evas_Device registration/manipulation/querying API
* Evas_Object_Display_Mode querying API
* EVAS_GL_API_DEBUG=1 env. var option for outputting debug logs related to Evas GL's GL calls.
* Proxy source visibility set APIs
* Function to rotate an evas map with a quaternion: evas_map_util_quat_rotate().
* EVAS_GL_NO_BLACKLIST env var to turn off blacklisted drivers in gl
* Evas gl engine can do partial swaps now.
* evas_object_del() now takes NULL parameters
* Fix segmentation fault with the esvg loader.
* Fix EGL/GLES dest alpha rendering bug (no rendering).
* Fix evas_object_image_alpha_set when image data not loaded yet.
* Fix map surface leak.
* Fix native surface set to null crash bug in gl engine.
* Fix font sizing issue with some rare sizes and fonts when rounding wrong.
* Fix software line drawing c fallback code.
* Fix the vertical line drawing on gl backened.
* No more support s3c6410.
* 16bpp engine removed.
* 8bpp engine removed.
Changes since Evas 1.2.0:
* Textgrid object.
* Evas_Smart_Interface type, which brings simple interfaces support to smart objects.
* Lock less font rendering.
* Reduce cost of propagating event by limiting the object we explore by using a bouncing box.
* Don't wake up prepare thread if there is nothing to prepare.
* Limit the updated region to fit in CPU cache for Pipe rendering.
* Cache convertion from Evas_Map to RGBA_Map.
* evas_object_smart_members_get() now returns NULL on non-smart objects.
* Pipeline rendering use prepare stage more extensively.
* Properly warn when user try to link object from different canvas.
* Add missing files in the tarball.
* Add svg rendering with Esvg
* Don't accept broken map.
* Fix garbage left by mapped smart object when they fly away from the canvas.
* Fix map life cycle.
* Don't crash when calling evas_object_smart_type_check without type.
* Handle proxy with the right context.
* Force proxied object to stay active to keep track of change in them.
* Fix evas_gl's internal resource surface bug when evas' window is deleted/recreated.
* Fix evas_gl current_context update issue when evas_gl context is deleted.
* Remove EVAS_FRAME_QUEUING, EVAS_SLI, METRIC_CACHE and WORD_CACHE.
* Remove librsvg svg loader (If you want to use it, use the evas_generic_loader variant).
* Remove software DirectDraw 16 bits engine
* Pipe rendering now need a patch to be turned on.
Changes since Evas 1.1.0:
* Textblock now supports self-closing tags, i.e <br/>. Those should be used instead of the old <br> way.
* Shm engine for drawing in Wayland.
* evas_object_smart_callback_del_full API.
* Add double buffer support to the buffer engine.
* textblock b and i tags able to be overriden by style.
* new api to set and get event flags
* events just before/after canvas rendering
* frame object set/get API's
* Evas_GL_Multisample_Bits MSAA surface config option for supported devices.
* don't enable SSE3 if immintrin.h isn't there.
* clip bounds calculation rounding error.
* grab count negative values with weird multi-finger press/release usage.
* clip bug that shows up in buffer engine.
* disabled buggy SSE3 routines.
* repeat events passing between layers within the same object.
* uninitialized value when running generic loader.
* rounding of update regions in scaled image objects.
* handling of layouts where weights have sub integer values.
* gl engine cliupping bug when rendering maps to fbo's.
* liblinebreak disabled compilation bug.
* color multiplier staying set when rendering map.
* shader binary now saves if shader dir exists already.
* use Eina_File mmap for bmp, ico, pmaps, psd, wbmp and xpm file access.
* textblock br and tab tags now default for newline and tab.
* extended pixman routine support for most software rendering routines.
* added tiled rotator for 32bit displays (faster).
* work around nvidia driver spin-using-cpu and don't use glXWaitGL()
* evasgl back-end for software using OSMesa.
* Software_SDL engine is gone, use buffer engine directly.
Changes since Evas 1.0.0:
* auto-align feature to textblock
* mixedwrap wrap mode to textblock
* harfbuzz support for shaping
* WBMP loader
* mirror mode for tables
* proxy abilities to image objects to choose source ro mirror
* speculative texture cache to the OpenGL engine to avoid texture uploads
* newline policy setting API to textblock
* evas_object_ref and evas_object_unref to defer object deletions
* ICO loader
* evas_object_image_memfile_set to load images from memory
* vertical alignment to textblock
* more shadow directions for text rendering
* runtime italicizing and boldening of fonts that don't have their own
* more bidi API support
* PSD loader
* generic external-process loader for thins like xcf, pdf, video, ps
* password mode to textblock
* GL shader disk cache to avoid re-compilng on start
* evas_textblock_node_format_list_get. API
* smart class usage count get API
* grid layout smart object and API
* evas_event_thaw_eval to help evaluate state and events on event thaw
* textblock support for numeric escapes like "<" in markup
* evas_object_image_extension_can_load_get API
* evas_object_image_extension_can_load_fast_get API
* evas_object_image_load_orientation_get API
* evas_object_image_load_orientation_set API
* feature to allow tables to repack the same object without error
* API to get child packing from table
* is_inside implementation for polygon objects
* out-of-order open/close tag support in textblock markup
* support for quoted parameters in tags in textblock markup
* font_weight and font_style formats
* font_width font format
* markup tag to specify language
* evas_textblock_cursor_range_formats_get API
* evas_textblock_cursor_visible_range_get API
* callback prioritization support
* YUV 601 input support for evas_object_image_data_convert
* NV12 colorspace for evas image objects
* MT12 colorspace for evas image objects
* underline dashing support to textblock
* API to get largest image size
* GL Cocoa engine
* Evas GL support in software backend through OSMesa
* API to new/free Evas_GL_Config rather than user declaring it
* Evas GL Direct rendering option hint to allow rendering to evas' window when possible
* cursor and selection handling with bidi text
* many general bid issues with text
* free bug in key grabs
* bug when images are scaled to massive sizes (like 1 billion pixels)
* BMP decode for have more pixels per line than the image does
* font string parsing bug if font element is too long
* crash bug in argb8888 to a8 conversion
* textblock bug with cursors in empty textblocks
* bug in smart calc array where some objects would be skipped
* static linking of BMP and TGA loaders
* bug when GL viewport was set with a NULL context
* bug when looking for vsync API due to SGI vs EXT differences
* bug in evas_object_del where DEL callback happened before HIDE
* yinversion bug on some GL surfaces
* BMP loader to handle alpha BMPS as solid where all alpha values are 0
* clipping with evas map issues
* bug where wrong call was used for freeing a mempool object
* static linking of GL engine
* GL engine to handle if someone uses GL contexts outside of evas
* bug in evas_object_textblock_text_markup_prepend that broke cursors
* lack of calling pre/post swap callbacks when using OpenGL-ES2
* some crashes with load options scaling of SVGs in 2nd pass decode
* segfault with evas_textblock_cursor_content_get
* libjpeg 8 compilation support on windows
* evas table to handle weighting correctly and expansion
* evas table to allow fractional weights, not just 0/1
* glyph search bug causing inconsitent return values in some cases
* compile when --disable-async-preload is used
* callback counter bug
* grab count and hide bug
* infinite loop bug when re-inserting objects during pre-render calc
* TGA loader detects false positives less and handles alpha TGAs better
* repeat event flag not inherited from parent smart like pass events
* texture size for nv12 format
* pre-render speed for rectangles if they are invisible
* code of textblock and font engine
* textblock layout speed
* speed and memory usage of textblock
* cache handler to also use file size, mode and sub-second timestamp
* textblock to re-layout only paragraphs that have changed
* homogenous table layout alignment and sizing
* textblock linebreaking by using liblinebreak
* image loader to drop out instantly if image file is a directory
* object allocation to use mempools
* font engine to use string objects not strings for caching purposes
* text to display missing unicode char instead of missing glyphs
* internal file code to use eina_file more
* jpeg loader to use eina_file
* jpeg encode and decode quality improved at expense of speed
* removed quartz, cairo, qtopia and xrender engines. dead.