blob: 0da711a69766d0a427db340d9d480418a325bfa5 (plain
* @defgroup Elm_Fingers Fingers
* @ingroup Elementary
* Elementary is designed to be finger-friendly for touchscreens,
* and so in addition to scaling for display resolution, it can
* also scale based on finger "resolution" (or size). You can then
* customize the granularity of the areas meant to receive clicks
* on touchscreens.
* Different profiles may have pre-set values for finger sizes.
* @ref general_functions_example_page "This" example contemplates
* some of these functions.
* Adjust size of an element for finger usage.
* @param times_w How many fingers should fit horizontally
* @param w Pointer to the width size to adjust
* @param times_h How many fingers should fit vertically
* @param h Pointer to the height size to adjust
* This takes width and height sizes (in pixels) as input and a
* size multiple (which is how many fingers you want to place
* within the area, being "finger" the size set by
* elm_config_finger_size_set()), and adjusts the size to be large enough
* to accommodate the resulting size -- if it doesn't already
* accommodate it. On return the @p w and @p h sizes pointed to by
* these parameters will be modified, on those conditions.
* @note This is kind of low level Elementary call, most useful
* on size evaluation times for widgets. An external user wouldn't
* be calling, most of the time.
* @ingroup Elm_Fingers
EAPI void elm_coords_finger_size_adjust(int times_w, Evas_Coord *w, int times_h, Evas_Coord *h);