blob: ebbe92eacf59485651b7abf9ccde47ee0b22a484 (plain
* @defgroup Panel Panel
* @ingroup Elementary
* @image html panel_inheritance_tree.png
* @image latex panel_inheritance_tree.eps
* @image html img/widget/panel/preview-00.png
* @image latex img/widget/panel/preview-00.eps
* @brief A panel is an animated side-panel that contains a
* sub-object. It can be expanded or contracted by clicking the
* button on its edge.
* Orientations are as follows:
* @li @c ELM_PANEL_ORIENT_TOP
* @li @c ELM_PANEL_ORIENT_LEFT
* @li @c ELM_PANEL_ORIENT_RIGHT
* @li @c ELM_PANEL_ORIENT_BOTTOM
* This widget inherits from the @ref Layout one, so that all the
* functions acting on it also work for panel objects (@since 1.8).
* This widget emits the following signals, besides the ones sent from
* @ref Layout:
* @li @c "scroll" : When the content has been scrolled (moved). (since 1.10)
* This signal is emitted only when the panel is scrollable.
* Elm_Panel_Scroll_Info will be passed by @p event_info argument.
* @li @c "focused" : When the panel has received focus. (since 1.8)
* @li @c "unfocused" : When the panel has lost focus. (since 1.8)
* Default content parts of the panel widget that you can use are:
* @li @c "default" - A content of the panel
* @ref tutorial_panel shows one way to use this widget.