|author||Carsten Haitzler <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2010-08-16 02:40:32 +0000|
|committer||Carsten Haitzler <email@example.com>||2010-08-16 02:40:32 +0000|
|parent||elm_theme doxygen fix (diff)|
fix copying - it didnt actually even claim copyright. fix.
SVN revision: 51148
Diffstat (limited to 'COPYING')
1 files changed, 18 insertions, 46 deletions
@@ -1,3 +1,21 @@
+Copyright notice for Elementary:
+Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Carsten Haitzle and various contributors (see AUTHORS)
+This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
+under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the
+Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License.
+This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
+ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
+FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more
+Below is a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License that is distributed
+along with this library. If you do not have a copy below, write to the Free
+Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2.1, February 1999
@@ -471,49 +489,3 @@ SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- How to Apply These Terms to Your New Libraries
- If you develop a new library, and you want it to be of the greatest
-possible use to the public, we recommend making it free software that
-everyone can redistribute and change. You can do so by permitting
-redistribution under these terms (or, alternatively, under the terms of the
-ordinary General Public License).
- To apply these terms, attach the following notices to the library. It is
-safest to attach them to the start of each source file to most effectively
-convey the exclusion of warranty; and each file should have at least the
-"copyright" line and a pointer to where the full notice is found.
- <one line to give the library's name and a brief idea of what it does.>
- Copyright (C) <year> <name of author>
- This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
- version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- Lesser General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
- License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
-Also add information on how to contact you by electronic and paper mail.
-You should also get your employer (if you work as a programmer) or your
-school, if any, to sign a "copyright disclaimer" for the library, if
-necessary. Here is a sample; alter the names:
- Yoyodyne, Inc., hereby disclaims all copyright interest in the
- library `Frob' (a library for tweaking knobs) written by James Random Hacker.
- <signature of Ty Coon>, 1 April 1990
- Ty Coon, President of Vice
-That's all there is to it!