blob: 2ae4dd58feb22fbee6a989708fcdb92547539ebb (plain
* @defgroup Clipper Clipper
* @ingroup Elementary
* This widget display a clipped object.
* For this widget, need a clipper object and a content object.
* The content would be clipped out by the clipper.
* If clipper is not set, you would see the content without cuts
* The Evas_Object_Rectangle and the Evas_Object_Image object can be a clipper.
* A content can have only a clipper even if user set some objects as the clipper.
* This widget can display a clipped object into many shapes according to the clipper.
* The shape of the clipped object be decided by pixel's transparency of the clipper object.
* If you want to cut out the content into a circle,
* the clipper's pixel should have non-zero as alpha value into the circle.
* In case of outside of the circle, should have zero as alpha value.
* This widget inherits from @ref elm-container-class,
* So you can use are:
* @li @ref elm_object_part_content_set
* @li @ref elm_object_part_content_get
* @li @ref elm_object_part_content_unset
* Default content parts of the clipper widget that you can use are:
* @li @c "default" - The content to be clipped off