|author||discomfitor <discomfitor@7cbeb6ba-43b4-40fd-8cce-4c39aea84d33>||2013-02-19 08:09:05 +0000|
|committer||Mike Blumenkrantz <email@example.com>||2013-03-11 05:20:52 +0000|
|parent||if a menu is active, ensure efm does not send icon_mouse_in smart callbacks (diff)|
giant comp rejiggering commit #3
* e menus are now drawn directly onto the compositor canvas * menu theme now requires at least one part which allows mouse events in every menu group (YOUR MENUS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE USING A THEME WHICH LACKS THIS!!!!!!!) * menus now also report dangling/zombie menus with slightly more accuracy now
Diffstat (limited to 'NEWS')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 0 deletions
@@ -122,6 +122,7 @@ Improvements:
* DND canvas merged to compositor
* shelf gadcon can no longer resize smaller than 16x16, ensuring dnd success
* Don't rely on bash or zsh behavior when starting enlightenment_init and tempget.
+ * menus are now drawn directly on the compositor canvas
* IBar menu didn't allow to configure different icon sources, show contents menu even on empty IBar.