|author||Mike Blumenkrantz <email@example.com>||2013-02-25 14:04:12 +0000|
|committer||Mike Blumenkrantz <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2013-04-15 08:39:16 +0100|
|parent||e_win no longer constantly overwrites netwm properties (diff)|
giant comp rejiggering commit #5:
* border frame/object now drawn directly on compositor canvas * border shadows now in border theme with edje hint, non-updated themes still receive comp object shadows FOR NOW * e_border MOVE/RESIZE pointer mode defines are now e_pointer.h enums * added BD_CHANGED() util macro for setting bd->changed and printing a debug line to assist in finding places where this all-important flag is wrongly set * bd->bg_win removed entirely * bd->pointer objects moved to compositor object; now only one pointer object exists for each compositor * resizing windows now shows a new and totally-intended scaling effect for window contents * some additional retooling of border deletion/free callbacks * fixed lurking potential bug where window could recieve focus from autoraise timer after border had been deleted * more comp shape improvements/rewrites * desk transitions are now BROKEN(ish) * various modules updated to not be totally broken with these changes
Diffstat (limited to 'NEWS')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 0 deletions
@@ -126,6 +126,7 @@ Improvements:
* shelf gadcon can no longer resize smaller than 16x16, ensuring dnd success
* Don't rely on bash or zsh behavior when starting enlightenment_init and tempget.
* menus are now drawn directly on the compositor canvas
+ * window borders now drawn on compositor canvas
* IBar menu didn't allow to configure different icon sources, show contents menu even on empty IBar.