have done here beyond just "copy the code" is:
1. fix up some code that was useless (didnt need to be done).
2. reformat all the code to be closer to efl/e style guidelines
3. add flags to the gadget popup menu to change keyboard
4. fix lots of warnings
5. fix some correctness in c - () vs (void)
6. added q66 to AUTHORS
7. made it use _() intl macro, not D_() (needed)
8. put xkbswitch module stuff in theme (need some prettying/work)
9. added some XXX: comments on things to do
right now xkbswithc is actually very powerful (thanks q66) but its not
that user-friendly. it lets you add a short-list of "keyboard layouts"
you nee/duse. the gagdet lets you quick-switch between them. this
actually works. it has nice little flaggy things to try help you out.
what we probably need to do is:
1. fix a buffer overflow waiting to happen in the kbdswitch changing.
2. add a wizard page asking for kbd layout
3. double-check that "last used kbdlayout" is actually turned on
4. move xkbd config to core e config (not separate in module)
5. pretty up the gagdet (add a shadow around the flag, some
placeholder if no flag is selected etc.)
6. go over the xkb parser - it looks fragile from a read
SVN revision: 70531