This brings a few new features:
- Data is now transmitted via json and fully parsed. The parser which is
used for that is jsmn and is brought in per submodule. You may ask
yourself, why is that done. Well, json seemed to be a more stable
fileformat than cvs. And using a more scalable file format enables the
possibility to send more data to the client. So its more or less a
invest into the future.
- You have a download button which downloads the file directly into your
elementary user theme directory
- The data about the theme is displayed
What is missing / can be improved:
- The layouting of the details section is not THAT good
- Mirror the downloadstate of the themes
- Mirror the downloaded themes and check for new versions of a theme and
send a notification.
- Maybe some markup for the details text?