This is used to open a file manager window from another process. It
will use DBus interface:
It returns immediately, but we could enhance the DBus interface and
make it act like a real file manager process if that is needed.
SVN revision: 73084
have done here beyond just "copy the code" is:
1. fix up some code that was useless (didnt need to be done).
2. reformat all the code to be closer to efl/e style guidelines
3. add flags to the gadget popup menu to change keyboard
4. fix lots of warnings
5. fix some correctness in c - () vs (void)
6. added q66 to AUTHORS
7. made it use _() intl macro, not D_() (needed)
8. put xkbswitch module stuff in theme (need some prettying/work)
9. added some XXX: comments on things to do
right now xkbswithc is actually very powerful (thanks q66) but its not
that user-friendly. it lets you add a short-list of "keyboard layouts"
you nee/duse. the gagdet lets you quick-switch between them. this
actually works. it has nice little flaggy things to try help you out.
what we probably need to do is:
1. fix a buffer overflow waiting to happen in the kbdswitch changing.
2. add a wizard page asking for kbd layout
3. double-check that "last used kbdlayout" is actually turned on
4. move xkbd config to core e config (not separate in module)
5. pretty up the gagdet (add a shadow around the flag, some
placeholder if no flag is selected etc.)
6. go over the xkb parser - it looks fragile from a read
SVN revision: 70531
just the init of ibar/fileman favorites is the old untar code moved to
wizard. icons for all profiels are nto done yet - doing. broung some
backgrounds back - small .edj files though.
SVN revision: 37119
init splash now merged with theme - default theme has both. saves space on
disk and just in the end is cleaner. can still select spash separately - but
now themes should provide splashes. you can have just splash files in the
theme dir - but won't be much good for full themes.
default theme now is b&w - all moved over and building. it's now default.
default splash is just default theme etc. etc.
this may cause some problems - so i'd just check your settigns and maybe
re-selct your init splash as it may not exist anymore or be found and thus a
blank splash until u fix it in config.
hmm... there is a bug thoug - i think fileman related. will check. missing
something in theme.
SVN revision: 37006
1. cleaned up actions for restart and exit
2. made main menu cleaner in just using the actions
3. added ilits unselect calls for ilist smart and widget
4. patch for cpufreq to set all cpu clocks
5. fix battery module to handle broken acpi impl's that don't report drain rate
6. add e_sys subsystem - for executing system sensitive stuff like halt, reboot
suspend, hibernate etc. this also covers exit, restart and logout. logout
is currently dormant and just an action - not bound or in a menu. not
complete anyway (no code for it). halt and reboot should probably use
logout logic to shut down apps - i will recycle it. i added a suid root
binary to do the actions - uses a system config (default one supplied that
is secure - root will need to modify it to allow things).
7. fixed suid install hook for cpufreq
8. added sysconf dir to build for sys config file.
9. pants on
SVN revision: 25395
first a few patches - authors mailed.
then - bg selector work. and a few sample bg's. system bg's dir and user bg
dir - new bg dialog should also handle multihead simply too. picture select
button does work - but its only as smart as the old one (the code was built
off the old one). that needs a little work, but now the bg selector is fast
and slick - comes up instantly. resiable too.
SVN revision: 24443
falls back to default of course if theme doesnt provide them) and this
works for EAP icons too - if you give your EAP icons an icon class
like "web_browser" and if the theme provides a theme override for icons of
class "web_browser" then the theme icon is used instead of the .eap internal
image. not surethis is perfect as u want more "specific" and "more general"
levels - maybe i should make the eapp icon class a list of classes the icon
is part of...
SVN revision: 15951