edje obj swallowing windows, selection mechanism to have myltiple styles (2
examples), signals for focus, urgent, comp stuff now in core theme.... dump
and flush supported now (sends messages).
SVN revision: 47950
Add code to fetch illume atoms on border map & property changes (if needed).
- This avoids a lot of round-trip calls to X when running illume2.
Remove whitespace & fix some formatting.
Use PATH_MAX instead of 4096.
Update illume2 code to use new border atoms and avoid round-trip X calls.
SVN revision: 44879
Remove some commented lines in quickpanel.
Add some printfs to quickpanel sort.
Remove dead code line in illume2 layout.
Separate illume and illume2 modules in build process (this allows illume &
illume2 to be enabled/disabled separately)
SVN revision: 44841
Remove mode icon from illume2 edj.
Remove gadcon files from illume2 (in own gadget now).
Modify illume2 e.cfg to include illume-mode-toggle gadget and reorder gadgets.
SVN revision: 44671
2. yes local.conf slipped in - ignore
3. added soname version release to module arch dirs
4. adapted extra-modules to use the revision in arch
5. made e17 also have a release rev
6. dummy release stuff in eet - wont use it as its already released.
SVN revision: 40267
now). syscon has a poup with buttons (configurale) that offer all the
logout/reboot etc. stuff. also able to extend with more items or inline them
into the theme too.
not complete. need config for being able to extend the syscon popup (and use
it) and no gui config for configuring what should appear and how it should
look. possibly theme should have custon elements for the ones curently using
button + icon look. also no keyboard control.
SVN revision: 37797
* remove illume custom config dialog - use normal one
* add toolbar used in config dialog. will be used for more. makes ui more
compact and flexible.
* make dialog windows optionally ALWAYS be "normal windows".
* config module exports a config gadget now - illume doesnt need it anymore
SVN revision: 37721
now a breeze to set up and use - unlike before. so now it's a wizard or
profile option out-of-the-box. it's a good example of a radical change in
profiel for a radical change in gui.
SVN revision: 37195