initailize the tinfo before calling _remove_client.
remove call "_desk_should_tile_check" in "_remove_client", and added it before calling "_remove_client".
That's beause, in _desk_set_hook, use ev->desk (old desk) to initialize tinfo, and then only remove ec using _remove_client.
(1) launch any app in one desk.
(2) change the any desk.
(3) launch browser or xchat like the app that launch time is relatively slow.
(4) change the in (1)'s desk quickly before completely launching browser or xchat.
(5) you can see wrong splited screen.
Reviewers: tasn, raster, zmike
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D860
initialize the tinfo when remove client in tiling.
the reason why of "freezing" that tiling added window twice into _G.tinfo->tree.
then tiling module set to a different size about same window as if two different window.
finally, the event "E_EVENT_CLIENT_MOVE" occurs by changing geometry, and tiling resize the window again by the event "E_EVENT_CLIENT_MOVE".
next, it is the cause of this problem.
In (4), when user types ALT+TAP.
- tiling module adds uniconify window into _G.tinfo->tree.
- at this time, _G.tinfo is the informaion of one desk.
- E create input_only window and destoryed for a moment.
- tiling module initialize the _G.tinfo by the event EVAS_CALLBACK_DEL happend by destorying input window.
- now, _G.tinfo is the informaion of the other desk.
In (5), iconify app.
- tiling try to remove window from _G.tinfo->tree, but failed. (problem)
- because _G.tinfo isn't initialized to the desk including uniconify window at that time.
In (6), uniconify app.
- tiling change the _G.tinfo, then insert client info to _G.tinfo.
so I suggest that initializing the _G.tinfo when removing window.
(1) launch any app.
(2) Iconify it.
(3) change the desk different with launching app.
(4) Uniconify app by ALT+TAP.
(5) Iconify it again.
(6) Uniconify it again.
Reviewers: raster, zmike, tom, tasn
Reviewed By: tasn
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D850
currently, if we shrink pager gadget horizontally, the resize guide (blue rectangle) became smaller (16x16, pager16: 4x4) than real pager size.
There was hard-coded min value.
calculate min value base on aspect ratio for real.
Test Plan: pager -> begin move/resize -> make it small horizontally as much as possible -> check whether the guide is fit on real size.
Reviewers: raster, zmike
CC: seoz, cedric
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D793
now that larger xinerama setups are getting more common, it's also the case that shm creation is more likely to fail due to SHMMAX defaults only working on displays smaller than than 8,388,609 total pixels. in this case, we print a helpful error message so the user can (optionally) increase SHMMAX