The problems were that both sysctl implementations defined public accessable fields named bat.
The static definition moves into the file scopes.
The E_FREE calls are fixing a use after free.
Reviewers: zmike!, bu5hm4n
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D4629
first place anyway. shoudl replace the entire dialgo one at a time by
an elm version not try and stuff elm widgets into where e widgets used
to be. this doesnt improve e's config dialogs, just makes them buggy
as all hell in the name of a move to elm.
Revert "e_widget_button -> elm_button conversion"
This reverts commit b1c976d80d.
Revert "update widget size hints when setting a resize object"
This reverts commit fdab0218b2.
Revert "remove no-longer-necessary size hinting in list widgets"
This reverts commit 21479f5019.
Revert "e_widget_textblock -> elm_entry conversion"
This reverts commit 8fe2f00f75.
Revert "e frame -> elm_frame conversion"
This reverts commit e9da6a02fc.
Revert "remove unnecessary size hinting"
This reverts commit b596623efd.
Revert "e_label -> elm_label conversion"
This reverts commit 049b318679.
Revert "set evas size hint min in widget min size"
This reverts commit 2f09aa2fda.
Revert "e_table -> elm_table conversion"
This reverts commit 6434012982.
Revert "remove unused vars"
This reverts commit b19e706b23.
huge fustercluck commit because there wasn't really a way to separate out the changes. better to just rip it all out at once.
* compositor and window management completely rewritten. this was the goal for E19, but it pretty much required everything existing to be scrapped since it wasn't optimized, streamlined, or sensible. now instead of having the compositor strapped to the window manager like an outboard motor, it's housed more like an automobile engine.
** various comp structs have been merged into other places (eg. E_Comp_Zone is now just part of E_Zone where applicable), leading to a large deduplication of attributes
** awful E_Comp_Win is totally dead, having been replaced with e_comp_object smart objects which work just like normal canvas objects
** protocol-specific window management and compositor functionality is now kept exclusively in backend files
** e_pixmap api provides generic client finding and rendering api
** screen/xinerama screens are now provided directly by compositor on startup and re-set on change
** e_comp_render_update finally replaced with eina_tiler
** wayland compositor no longer creates X windows
** compositor e_layout removed entirely
* e_container is gone. this was made unnecessary in E18, but I kept it to avoid having too much code churn in one release. its sole purpose was to catch some events and handle window stacking, both of which are now just done by the compositor infra
* e_manager is just for screensaver and keybind stuff now, possibly remove later?
* e_border is gone along with a lot of its api. e_client has replaced it, and e_client has been rewritten completely; some parts may be similar, but the design now relies upon having a functional compositor
** window configuration/focus functions are all removed. all windows are now managed solely with evas_object_X functions on the "frame" member of a client, just as any other canvas object can be managed.
*** do NOT set interceptors on a client's comp_object. seriously.
* startup order rewritten: compositor now starts much earlier, other things just use attrs and members of the compositor
* ecore_x_pointer_xy_get usage replaced with ecore_evas_pointer_xy_get
* e_popup is totally gone, existing usage replaced by e_comp_object_util_add where applicable, otherwise just placed normally on the canvas
* deskmirror is (more) broken for now
* illume is totally fucked
* Ecore_X_Window replaced with Ecore_Window in most cases
* edge binding XWindows replaced with regular canvas objects
* some E_Win functionality has changed such that delete callbacks are now correctly called in ALL cases. various dialogs have been updated to not crash as a result
comp files and descriptions:
e_comp.c - overall compositor functions, rendering/update loop, shape cutting
e_comp_x.c - X window management and compositor functionality
e_comp_wl.c - Wayland surface management and compositor functionality
e_comp_canvas.c - general compositor canvas functions and utilities
e_comp_object.c - E_Client->frame member for managing clients as Evas_Objects, utility functions for adding objects to the compositor rendering systems
additional authors: firstname.lastname@example.org
feature: new compositor
removal: e_border, e_container, e_popup
- const where it's due
- reorder functions
- break loop as soon as "Online" property is found on dict
- add missing proxy unrefs
- fix crash if upower reports a battery with technology known to it but
unknown for us
- refactor _bat_get_call_cb(): this could be much simpler if upower used
the default signal for notifying property changes. Since it doesn't,
at least decrease a little bit the amount of code.
- use eina_stringshare_replace() instead of del() + add()
- remove check for message signature. If it doesn't have the signature
we are expecting, edbus_message_iter_arguments_get() will fail.
- fix indentation using tab
SVN revision: 81976