* try to clear up build system for separating out ecore-x
* add #ifdefs for lots of ecore-x stuff
* break out some internal e wl functions for reuse in api
* store wl surface buffers as an inlist
* add protocol-specific client compositor data
** move lots of X client attributes here
* add pixmap type checks to a number of X-specific things, such as grabinput, to block them for non-X clients
* rearrange startup order to work with wayland
* move X screensaver code to e_comp_x
* flag modules still requiring X with -DNEED_X
1. make idle fade timer work at all (dodnt work before)
2. fixes backlight status on e restart
3. fixes setting bl level on start
4. improves the compositor fade in/out effect by ALSO fading backlight
in and out... oh so much smoother now
5. fixes label in ui to be seconds, not minutes.
6. in order to make this all work - it adds a special screensaver
event inside of e that the screensaver subsystem generates based on
the real x one.
SVN revision: 80538
Do not abuse the concept of e_*_init(), make them call-once and those
that needed multiple call are renamed to e_*_update(). To make sure
convert them to EINTERN so the symbols are not exported.
Actually I guess too much is exported as EAPI while they should be
EINTERN, but that would require manual investigation, while this patch
was basically created with sed + grep.
SVN revision: 54795