Now it's possible to do elm_win_add() from your e_modules and use all
elementary features instead of painful e_widgets.
We should consider this experimental, but after e17 is out we should
start to convert dialogs and such to elementary, eventually
deprecating e_widgets and the theme duplication.
NOTE: requires r74156 with elementary patch.
I'll send an email to the list with a simple patch to skel module to
SVN revision: 74157
if you have ephysics installed, a new module 'Physics' will be available under Look which provides some fun physics effects on windows such as:
*velocity based on drag direction/speed
note that the edges of the screen are considered boundaries, and so windows will bounce off or get stuck in them; you will have to drag a window out if it gets stuck because I've disabled physics effects in edge areas to both 1) prevent windows from sneaking past the screen limits and flying off into space 2) actually getting stuck to the point that you can't get them out
SVN revision: 73365
it can open files using XDG specification, including defaults.list
/usr/share/applications/defaults.list) and mime type handlers known by
Now we should get xdg people to detect enlightenment and call this
SVN revision: 73317
This is used to open a file manager window from another process. It
will use DBus interface:
It returns immediately, but we could enhance the DBus interface and
make it act like a real file manager process if that is needed.
SVN revision: 73084
have done here beyond just "copy the code" is:
1. fix up some code that was useless (didnt need to be done).
2. reformat all the code to be closer to efl/e style guidelines
3. add flags to the gadget popup menu to change keyboard
4. fix lots of warnings
5. fix some correctness in c - () vs (void)
6. added q66 to AUTHORS
7. made it use _() intl macro, not D_() (needed)
8. put xkbswitch module stuff in theme (need some prettying/work)
9. added some XXX: comments on things to do
right now xkbswithc is actually very powerful (thanks q66) but its not
that user-friendly. it lets you add a short-list of "keyboard layouts"
you nee/duse. the gagdet lets you quick-switch between them. this
actually works. it has nice little flaggy things to try help you out.
what we probably need to do is:
1. fix a buffer overflow waiting to happen in the kbdswitch changing.
2. add a wizard page asking for kbd layout
3. double-check that "last used kbdlayout" is actually turned on
4. move xkbd config to core e config (not separate in module)
5. pretty up the gagdet (add a shadow around the flag, some
placeholder if no flag is selected etc.)
6. go over the xkb parser - it looks fragile from a read
SVN revision: 70531