this code is mostly copied from weston:
credit to Carlos Garnacho <firstname.lastname@example.org> as original author
Whenever any client requests new selection_set,
the data is saved to server-side clipboard directly on this revision.
So data device is able to keep data which is copied from client app have closed already
and is able to provide those data to new focused surface before coming new selection_set request.
Subscribers: cedric, gwanglim
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D1165
To enable copy and paste between clients,
wayland data device requires to know what surface is focused.
So this revision have make keyboard get focused surface when client is focused or unfocused,
and create data_offer for new focused surface in order to let new focused surface be able to get data from current selection data_source.
1. Run wayland server
2. Run elementary_test -to entry5 on wayland server.
3. Run elementary_test -to entry5 on wayland server again. (preparing two clients)
4. Copy text on one of clients, and paste to the other.
CC: gwanglim, cedric
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D1157
Summary: It supports selection copy & pasete with wl_data_device_manager, wl_data_device, wl_data_offer and wl_data_source.
1. Build enlightenment on devs/devilhorns/e_comp_wl branch.
2. Run enlightenment.
3. Run elementary_test -to entry5 (or any entry samples).
4. Select any block of text.
5. Do copy the block and Copy anywhere you want.
Reviewers: gwanglim, devilhorns
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D1094
update compositor structure for ability to run X and Wayland Clients.
update wayland compositor data & input file(s) for data structure rename.
NB: Both the X compositor and the Wayland compositor have different
"client data" to store, so e_client structure needs different fields
Signed-off-by: Chris Michael <email@example.com>