This option will make it possible to lock the screen after some
seconds screensaver started.
It is useful in cases you want a short screensaver and uses screenlock
but often need to unlock it quickly (ie: was talking to someone at the
office, screensaver starts and you would like to quickly avoid
desklock, otherwise need to stop talking, unlock and continue).
SVN revision: 40413
They are presented as a submenu with check items. Need to implement
support in modules, so they'll check for these variables.
DESIGNERS: could you please provide the following icons:
* preferences-modes: contain the other icons
* preferences-modes-presentation: system is in presentation mode,
no screensaver, locks and dpms will be available.
* preferences-modes-offline: system is offline, modules that keep
polling internet services (weather, forecasts, ...) should stop
and show "I'm offline" emblem. When network systems (network
manager, connman, exhalt...) are integrated, they will change
this state as well.
SVN revision: 40375
* e_border_center() will center window in a better way, accounting
the shelves/panels instead of just centering on the screen. This is
better and most noticeable if screens are small and a big shelf on
just one edge.
* e_border_move_without_border(), e_border_resize_without_border()
and e_border_move_resize_without_border() will assume the given
values do not acount border/decorations (client_inset) and will do
automatically. As stated in documentation, this is specially useful
when it is a new client and thus have no decorations when it is
positioned, when decorations are added window would be placed at
wrong position. One can try this by adding efwin window overflowing
the bottom-right corner, closing it and when reopen fileman would
try to make it inside the screen, this would not work well with
part of the window still being outside.
* e_win_move(), e_win_resize() and e_win_move_resize() will now use
new e_border functions.
SVN revision: 40307
This little patch adds 'tabs' to the fileman module window. The tabs are
implemented using the toolbar widget. Currently you can add tabs and
switch between them. The only problem right now is that when adding more
than two tabs, the toolbar/scrollbar area is moved off the canvas for
some reason, until the user resizes the window - raster though it might
be a problem with the toolbar widget itself, but he didn't see the
patch, so it might as well be something on my side.
SVN revision: 40306
- allow to action buttons to be traslated when the language is changed
- fix compiler warnings
- allow categories and items to be translated when the language is changed
SVN revision: 40276
2. yes local.conf slipped in - ignore
3. added soname version release to module arch dirs
4. adapted extra-modules to use the revision in arch
5. made e17 also have a release rev
6. dummy release stuff in eet - wont use it as its already released.
SVN revision: 40267
- allow to action buttons to be translated when the language is changed;
- fix compiler warnings;
- allow to categories and items to be translated when the language is changed;
SVN revision: 40256
Do NOT include dirs in EXTRA_DIST (embryo, eet, ecore, evas, edje,
efreet) as it will include .svn directories!
EXTRA_DIST does not take a glob as ETK did, use $(wildcard glob) to
And do not forget about adding extra files to EXTRA_DIST (wizard) and
SVN revision: 40247