Use standard icons based on icon theme to remove dependency on Faenza icons. Removed the old directory code that would provide a preview of the images in the directory. This code hasn't worked in a while and frankly is just unneccasry and would slow down the app. Remove images and theme that was shipped with Ephoto. It is no longer needed. Change style on some widgets to better match dark theme. Prepare Ephoto to be released soon.
* added Vincent recommended warnings (ie: -Wshadow) and also -Wextra;
* uses ac_attribute.m4 to define __UNUSED__;
* uses -Wl,--as-needed
* uses -fvisibility=hidden by default, if supported
* uses -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections + -Wl,--gc-sections
* added gettext (not tested yet, but should work)
* added quicklaunch support (not tested yet, but should work)
* make it pass make distcheck
with the optimization flags, on my 32bits machine ephoto is amazingly
44Kb binary! Of course it loads super-fast even without quicklaunch,
amazing what we can do with 44kb binary + 188kb theme (mostly about
images I'm shipping in 128x128 + 256x256 + 512x512 and other images
that should be in elementary's theme).
SVN revision: 53293
looks nothing like the old one, and works nothing like the old one.
It now displays images by using albums, and it focuses much more on
image manipulating/editing/viewing than the other did. Slideshows will
still be available. Exif data can also be viewed now. Currently to add
albums/images or remove them and such you have to use the command line.
Looks at ephoto -h for more information. IF you have a ~/.ephoto directory,
it needs to be rm -rf for the new stuff to work! You can get a idea of the
new ephoto looks like in this ss: www.ecoding.org/files/images/Ephoto_New.png
SVN revision: 28371