* added Vincent recommended warnings (ie: -Wshadow) and also -Wextra;
* uses ac_attribute.m4 to define __UNUSED__;
* uses -Wl,--as-needed
* uses -fvisibility=hidden by default, if supported
* uses -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections + -Wl,--gc-sections
* added gettext (not tested yet, but should work)
* added quicklaunch support (not tested yet, but should work)
* make it pass make distcheck
with the optimization flags, on my 32bits machine ephoto is amazingly
44Kb binary! Of course it loads super-fast even without quicklaunch,
amazing what we can do with 44kb binary + 188kb theme (mostly about
images I'm shipping in 128x128 + 256x256 + 512x512 and other images
that should be in elementary's theme).
SVN revision: 53293
looks nothing like the old one, and works nothing like the old one.
It now displays images by using albums, and it focuses much more on
image manipulating/editing/viewing than the other did. Slideshows will
still be available. Exif data can also be viewed now. Currently to add
albums/images or remove them and such you have to use the command line.
Looks at ephoto -h for more information. IF you have a ~/.ephoto directory,
it needs to be rm -rf for the new stuff to work! You can get a idea of the
new ephoto looks like in this ss: www.ecoding.org/files/images/Ephoto_New.png
SVN revision: 28371